Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Hello everyone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have been navigating the MB forums for a couple of weeks now. I have discovered a lot of good information and good concepts being practiced here at the MB site. I decided to place a post here and say hi to the lighterhearted,group. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am glad I visited this forum. There are some good reads here and a lot of you seem like good people with good ideas and well learned experiences.<P>I am currently still married to my H (just over 3 years) but plan A'ing is not feasible as there are more substancial Psych problems involved in my marriage. I am working on myself and recovering right now from surgery (Hyst). It has been a helluva year and I am looking forward to better health, happiness and getting my life back and on track with progress.<P>I was reading the NV thread. We own a condo share at Fairfield in Music City. I am a neighboring Southern Belle. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We visited last year after Christmas and boy was it nippy! Better plan a big bon fire but hey, be verry careful when roasting tha wennies....don't want to haul any mistakenly burned ashes. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anna<P><BR>

W
W
Anna,<P>Welcome to our often times twisted world! LOL<P>It is good to hear that you have a possitive outlook on this whole miserable thing known as divorce.<P>Keep posting and get to know us.<P>Bill<P><P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anna, <BR>Welcome!! There are some great people here and feel free to post away!!<BR>Your story esp hit me as I just had a hyst last week and am trying to recover myself. What a year!!I have been div for almost a year, sep for almost 1 1/2 and now this hyst!! <BR>Email me at arabrider@msn.com of you want to chat more about how you are feeling after surg, etc..I find myslef going through a lot of feelings right now I have not ever esperienced!!<P>------------------<BR>Susan

W
OP Offline
W
Thanks Bill and Sue for the welcome!<BR>I am fairly new at posting but I do enjoy reading. I'm sure I'll catch on and catch up too so that I can post more often.<P>Sue, I will certainly email you so we can discuss the strange quirks of this surgery!<P>Thanks again for the welcome.<P>Anna

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 695 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation