Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
OP Offline
F
I'm sad, I am confused, I am hurting........................................................................
cj

C
C
Sorry your hurting cam....Just try and make it till tomorrow. Pray that God will bring you some joy today. I am praying for you right now.

Love in Christ
cajunky

S
S
Hi CamJon! Sorry you're feeling down today. Please know that you are not alone - you have lots of company on MB who have either been thru what you're going thru right now or are going thru it now. Me, I've been thru it and have come out on the other side better for having been there. I can say, welcome to Insomniacs Club - at least that's what I'm a member of! Just a little 'going away' present courtesy of one Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Of course, at this time of night (or early morning) there won't be very many folks on the Boards. However, I'm one who checks back in and out throughout the day. Welcome to MB.
God bless you, Harold

B
B
Hey cj - sorry I wasn't up as late as I am many nights...it's hard late at night isn't it? That's when all the questions and self-doubts swirl, all the "if onlys"...I finally fell asleep and dreamt I was back in time to our wedding day...tough dream. Stay in touch with these boards. We all understand all to well and can share the pain. Have a better day today. I hope to also. I'll think of you - get some sleep.

V
V
((((((((((((((((Camjon))))))))))))))))))

We all all entitled to those feelings & I glad you can here for support. MB people are great and we will help with giving you hugs & prayers for strength whenever you ask. I know God will give you incrediable strength to get through each hour today. There are many members of the early morning club.

I allow myself this a.m. time to feel the hurt & pain also (The kids are in bed), but I have been on this rollarcoaster a while now & try to just enjoy a nice hot bubble bath with out interruptions or decided to get one or two tasks done. Early mornings can be so much a part of a beautiful day today. I will hold you tight in my prayers. Vega

S
S
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs and prayers}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Im on my way to church, so Ill check back later. I know the feel in too well. I usually wake up at 4am and cant go back to sleep. I will pray for you today.

W
W
((((((((((((((((((((camjon)))))))))))))))))))

You are in my prayers and in the MB Hug a thon

God Bless,

D.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation