Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Murphy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
RCoaster,<BR> Do you live around here?I'm not sure if everyone here even knows what the Kingdome is.NBC is going to have 28 cameras inside and out filming.Talk about overkill.Now if I could only sell a ticket to The Kid for the last game being played in there Sunday morning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] --Murph

N
NSR Offline
N
Hey Murph,<P>How long have you been in <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi8113_ab.html" TARGET=_blank>Plan B</A>?...<P>...and I'm just wondering... did you ever give her a <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi8113_ab.html" TARGET=_blank>Plan B</A> letter...<P>...does she not understand 'no contact'... until BoyToy is bye-bye?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

M
Murphy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jim,<BR> I've been in plan B for over a year.I couldn't take the abuse,or the fact she had a younger lover and was rubbing my nose in it(as if I couldn't have done that to her).I sent her a few letters after she moved out;not sure if she even read them.I didn't keep copies of all of them,but the last one I sent was a combination-angry(LB?)and,"I love you,but if you think you can do better,go ahead"type of letter.But she had no intention of working on our marriage,so no matter what I said,it was no threat.Classic example of Walk-Away-Wife.<BR> She was madly in love with the Marital Guru because he had all the answers(his first marriage only lasted a couple years,though).Guess I just can't compete with a lovestud who's about 15 years younger than me(if I ever run into them together,I'll call him-"Son").But as far as the "no contact",she didn't want to talk to me,so there wasn't a problem.In my situation,she not only had an affair,but had an"identity crisis",with a little MLC thrown in for good measure.I don't think she'll ever be the person I once knew. --Murph<BR>

R
R
Murph,<P>in the neighborhood. If it's not too foggy in the am I may be able to watch the implosion from my deck......my kids want to try to tape it. It will probably be better to watch it on TV. We have a view but we're not that close. <P>Hey, if you've got any extra tickets to the 'last game' I've got a Bimbo that I'd like to give one to!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Murphy,<BR>Your right...I have never done what your wife has done.....But still.....my stbx's letters are nasty...that is how he gets rid of his guilt, still putting it on me. Again, that is only one persons impression of a letter....I just don't think they write it because of guilt....they write it to keep you thinking and wondering. You know....keep you on the back burner so to speak.<P>But one thing I do know, they never cease to amaze you.<P>Nancy

T
T
Ug.... Reading these posts makes me feel less hope. I was hoping this was JUST an affair. If it is a MLC this could be IT!!!<P>My H left without taking much. He especially did not want to take anything I gave him. He is also into the less is more attitude. <P>He tells me he is not the same person. (I can actually tell that!!!) <P>I just don't get it. What a waste. And how do you end up explaining that dad has a new "cosmic experience to live" to an 11 year old and a 7 year old!!!??????

M
Murphy Offline OP
OP Offline
M
RCoaster,<BR> Wow,you are in the neighborhood.Maybe someday we'll have to get together for an Espresso(for you folks in the Mid-West,that's a cup of coffee. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])The Seattle Times has a big article on where to watch the Kingdome.One close spot is a greenbelt at 12th and Beacon Ave.I wonder what time I'd have to get there to find a place to park?Did you tell the Bimbo that Mel Gibson was going to be throwing the ball out?<BR>Nancy,<BR> Do you think she wants me on the backburner in case The Kid bails? She has me wondering alright,wondering who I married..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> tootrusting,<BR> Just have your kids watch"The Invasion of the Body Snatchers".It would be easier than trying to tell them otherwise.I still run into people we knew that I have to explain that my W had to go"discover her true inner self".They usually say,"HUH?".Hang in there.<BR> --Murph<BR>

M
M
Murph,<BR>Yea, I really do believe in my heart of hearts that many betrayers like to keep us on the back burners. And if what you say is true.....that she has you wondering who you married....then she has done exactly what I feel she wanted you to do......think of her. She is doing exactly what my stbx is doing.....since I won't answer the phone (only the girls do...because of caller ID) he has to find other ways of "making" me think. Just recently he started sending me stuff in the mail with the envelope addressed to my maiden name. Just another way of making me think about him. See, in one way or another they all are the same. I know many betrayers have not even come close to what mine has done....but when you get down to it...they have a few things in common.<P>Nancy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 820 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation