Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#858188 03/27/00 06:46 PM
E
OP Offline
E
Today was going pretty well until i finally got ahold of my H. He didn't go home tohis parents house and I guess I have to assume he went to a friends house to stay when he got off work at 6:00am. He states he came back into town about 10:00 am to pick up this truck he has been wanting to buy. We are building a house right now and are about ready to move into it. Th bank told us to wait until we are closed onthe house before we go out and buy anthing else. We don't want to mess up the credit and the preapproval process with the bank. I can't get it through my husbands head that this is a bad idea right now. We have only one vehicle and it was actually working out really well until he moved out three weeks ago. I am upset that he is worried more about this truck than working on our marriage. Iam actually really pissed about the whole thing. He didn't even want my opinion on it or to test drive it with me. He ended up taking it back over to the friends house that he stayed with this morning. I actually think he may have stayed with the OW then came back to town, got the truck, then went to friends house. This is why Im so upset. I got out of work at 5:00pm and was supposed to go see a very close friend of mine who she and her husband just had their first baby last night. I couldn't even go because I was so upset. I knew I would break down to see them so happy and in love and knowing that is what I so want with my H. Not to mention in the mail today came our Nextel bill...anyone want to take a guess at the amount due? Let's try $650 for one month! I am so upset about this too. They were mostly calls to the OW including tons of pages to her and trying to reach her on her nextel and at home. He is putting us in financial ruin and I don't know how tostop it. I have been taking out money of our savings account when he gets paid and putting it aside so when we close on the house we will have the money ready to do so. He lacks alot of responsibility when it comes to money and spending as you can see with the nextel bill. Last month was $508. I guess I am just her toight to vent. I don't feel to good with myself right now but I broke down with a really good cry when I got home and it has helped. Also the fact that the xanax has kicked in and now i am tired. Idon't know if I even want to talk to my H tonight. I usually turn on the phone so he can twa-way radio me on the nextel, but I don't know. I don't want to push him away, but I need space too.<BR>Another question popped up in my head too in regards to him asking me like a hundred questions on things like where I have been and who I have been with. Stuff like he never used to ask me before. usually it is just that I make it home ok and he's happy. He has always been the kind of H who lets me do anything I reallywant as long as I am safe. Does anyone know what this might mean?? Thanks for all your responses and help. This trully is so helpful in my time of need.

#858189 03/28/00 08:59 AM
L
L
EMS WIFE,<P>I am on my way to divorce court, I will reply to you soon. I noticed no one had replied, I always try to reply to those who are having a bad day.<P>In the meantime, I would say, trust your instincts here and see an attorney. Going into a new house at this time, could be a financial nightmare. If you feel he is staying at OW's than he may be.<P>I wish I could say more but I am already late, probably just dreading this so I am stalling, but I will get back to you later today (if I am not in tears, ok?_<P>Be strong, Dana<BR>

#858190 03/28/00 09:46 AM
S
S
It seems we are all having those days lately, sorry to hear about yours. I don't know what to say, other than I hear you and think about all of us having difficulties.<P>Maybe hold on the house if you arent sure where this is all going.<P>J

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 820 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation