Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#933859 07/28/01 04:37 PM
R
OP Offline
R
I think STL has a secret crush on Humblefish. I think he's absolutely SMITTEN by her. Notice how much time he spends flirting with her?<BR>Hey! - maybe she'll become STL's OW #5! (um, or would it be #6? - #10? - #12?)

#933860 07/28/01 04:47 PM
T
T
Do you want to fight? I'll give you a fight. I'm sick and tired of all of this bull****... yes, I'm swearing. Forget the watching my p's and q's right now.<P>I wanted to be the bigger person here and just ignore your post... and not even read it like I haven't bothered reading Humblefish's posts.<P>But, I've had it!!!<P>If you do not stop your utter nonsense, I can assure you that I will do whatever is in my power to get you blocked off of this board. Is that a threat? Damn straight it is!<P>Now. Here's a life suggestion for you.<P> GROW UP!!!!! <P>If you can't add anything positive to this board then get the hell off of it!!!!!!<P>Karen<P>I appologize to everyone BUT the person this message is for if it has offended.<BR>

#933861 07/28/01 04:56 PM
A
A
OK ? Isn't there some way that a moderator can delete that post. It was totally uncalled for. From what I gather Seen The Light and his wife are in here and trying to save their marriage. And as a building site, that is totally uncalled for. It is neither uplifting, nor helpful. I hope that they can erase this post. I am appalled.

#933862 07/28/01 05:16 PM
Z
Z
RC,<P>My dear, sweet, confused RealityCheck. I often think of you and wonder what travesties life has handed you that you are so bitter, so angry that you feel the need to attack STL and me. OMG, I can only imagine the depth of your pain. It is blatantly obvious to me that your marriage and life are in serious disarray. If only you would open up here so that people can help you. <P>No matter how ugly you get, I will always put a hand out to help you. But never confuse my kindness for weakness. At the same time I will not tolerate your angry, negative attack on my husband (STL) and me.<P>Tell me, at what point is one allowed to go on? What price will you or your WS have to pay before getting redemption? STL does not need your OK to go on in his life. RC it's not about you, get on with yourself.<P>This is not junior high, so why the sophomoric attitude?<P>Nanni nanni booboo, RealityCheck has a crush on STL. That's why RC has to bash STL every time STL is online. Isn't that how junior high kids play?<P>Did you read STL’s and my reply to the last time you attempted to verbally attack us? <BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/010898-2.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/010898-2.html</A> <P>You bore me. Please find a constructive way to participate in this forum. And please refrain from attacking STL and me. We have done nothing to you.<P>Do you realize how your negativity hurts those here who are trying to repair their marriages? And God forbid that you should be held accountable for your sins in a public forum in the manner you are holding STL. Is this site not about forgiveness, personal growth, healing and marital recovery?<P>Answer a question for me. What could you possibly benefit by attacking us?<P>{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}<P>Z<P><P>------------------<BR>He loves not who does not show love.<BR>----William Shakespeare

#933863 07/28/01 06:16 PM
S
S
RC:<P>Beneath the dignity of answering.<P>Karen:<P>Your outrage is understandable, given the concurrently running threads on MB etiquette, etc.<P>But to apologize to everyone <I>but</I> the person the message is for? [I don't want to misconstrue ... you meant the recipient of your specific response and not the recipient of the thread (duh, STL, use plain English ... you mean <I>not</I> RC, right? See what happens with too much time in the desert sun ... LOL). (The new STL policy of clarifying points unclear to me--my contribution to prevent conflicts based on misinterpretation.)] <P>Godspeed,<BR>STL<p>[This message has been edited by SeenTheLight (edited July 28, 2001).]

#933864 07/28/01 09:49 PM
D
D
er... ya...<P><B>Peanut Butter Sandwich</B><P>Toast 2 slices of bread<BR>Slather butter upon freshly toasted... um, er... toast.<BR>Apply peanut butter on one slice and honey on the next.<BR>Mix well, press together,<P>and squish.<BR>

#933865 07/28/01 09:52 PM
S
S
D:<P>Don't forget the glass of milk. The two complement each other well.<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

#933866 07/29/01 03:23 AM
F
F A Offline
F
STL - I don't know your entire story, but it seems to me that people, particularly "immature" people tend to make fun or "pick on" those that they have a crush on..........remember JR High? Could by chance the OW in your situation know that you post here? It seems to me that someone that tends to talk about you and your wife as much as this person does has personal vendetta. If this person is the OW, maybe the best course of action would be to ignore them, if they are here only to ruffle your feathers, what better way to ruffle theirs by ignoring them, and not giving them the time of day..........just a thought.

#933867 07/29/01 03:37 AM
Z
Z
FA<P>Interesting thought, but I don't think this is the case. I've spoken to and written to all of his OW at length. His taste is for very intelligent, well-educated and well-spoken women. HF nor Reality Check fits that mold. Of course one never knows. <P>I have wondered if the HF and RC are not either one and the same or if they know each other in “real life” because RC usually shows up after HF starts to post. Or maybe it’s RC who has a crush on HF? Oh darn, was that too junior high?<P>Z<P>------------------<BR>He loves not who does not show love.<BR>----William Shakespeare

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation