Marriage Builders
Posted By: Almost Happy Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 03:15 PM
Let's have a party here, since it feels like fall, I'll bring Pumkin Pie with candles, (how many?) oooooo, let's just do 10 so my hair spray won't catch on fire. LOL<BR>Happy Birthday------ and Many More !!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Make a wish and blow out the candles!<P>-----------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Almost Happy (edited September 23, 1999).]
Posted By: Kat1 Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 03:18 PM
Count me in. I'll bring the party hats, and my super delicous unbirthday cake.<P>happy bday samantha!<P>Kat
Happy Birthday...just made a dirt pot for my daughter's pre-school...could make another...do you prefer gummy worms or frogs?<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13
Happy Birthday to YOU [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday Dear Samantha [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <A HREF="http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6886z/vmr2jayznannjy.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6886z/vmr2jayznannjy.htm</A> <P>Birthday Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF
Posted By: Maya Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 06:24 PM
I'm in!<P>I'm bringing carmel apples with TONS of pecans all over them .....<P>AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!<P>Happy b-day!!!!
Posted By: Almost Happy Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 06:33 PM
Maya---------<P>YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!<P><BR>----------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: No_Trust Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 07:00 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha!<P>I hope that you get everything you wish for and everything you deserve!<P>YEAH!!!
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 07:17 PM
Happy Bday Samantha, so how does it feel to be 21 ? <P><BR>Almost [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], where have you been ?!?!<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>
Posted By: Butterfly Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 07:25 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha!<P>Maya those carmel apples sound wonderful, but could you bring me one w/o the nuts??<P>I'll bring some margaritas (will 2- 5 gal buckets be enough??)!<P>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>
Posted By: wasstubborn Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 07:41 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha!!!!<BR>I'll bring the chips again as long as no one is tired of them!!!
Posted By: Maya Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 07:47 PM
One carmel apple without nuts ... there's enough of us on this forum anyway!!<P>LOL LOL LOL<P>
Posted By: trustntruth Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 09:42 PM
I'm a little late, did she blow out those candles yet? <P>Lots of wishes for you and all of us for a wonderful day, year and marriage! <P>CHEERS!
Posted By: Butterfly Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 10:03 PM
Maya, <BR>I'm Nuts enough w/o any help! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Thanks! Now I'm gonna have to go to the store & buy some apples (I already have the carmel - bad, Butterfly, bad [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])! Can you say CRAVING! <BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>
Posted By: dj Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/23/99 11:19 PM
Wishing you all the best on this very special day!!! <P><p>[This message has been edited by dj (edited September 24, 1999).]
Posted By: Samantha* Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/24/99 12:56 AM
Aaahhhh!!!! Thank you one and all. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I am so very grateful for all of your wishes. Husband has tried really hard to make this all wonderful. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am now off to bed for the icing on the cake! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>(I will write more tomorrow and let all know how the day went)<P>Bye bye and I love you all! Thanks again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>
Posted By: Almost Happy Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/24/99 03:20 AM
BOY, next time I'm going to bring Carmel Apples, instead of the Dumb Pumpkin Pie!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Sheba Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/24/99 03:22 AM
OOOOOhhhhh, I missed the party!!!<P>Now the birthday girl has gone to bed..<P>I really am slow today!!<P>Happy Birthday Samantha and I hope you have many many more.........<P>I also hope that they all top off by this kind of going to bed!!! (wink-wink!)<P>HUGS,<P>Sheba
Posted By: Suzy Q Re: Happy Birthday Samantha-MI PARTY? - 09/24/99 12:46 PM
Happy Birthday Samantha !!!!<BR>May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!<BR>I'll bring the champagne to toast all of us.<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums