Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Let's have a party here, since it feels like fall, I'll bring Pumkin Pie with candles, (how many?) oooooo, let's just do 10 so my hair spray won't catch on fire. LOL<BR>Happy Birthday------ and Many More !!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Make a wish and blow out the candles!<P>-----------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Almost Happy (edited September 23, 1999).]

K
K
Count me in. I'll bring the party hats, and my super delicous unbirthday cake.<P>happy bday samantha!<P>Kat

F
F
Happy Birthday...just made a dirt pot for my daughter's pre-school...could make another...do you prefer gummy worms or frogs?<P>------------------<BR>Faith, Hope, Love Remain,<BR>but the greatest of these is Love.<BR>1 Corinthians 13:13

T
T
Happy Birthday to YOU [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday Dear Samantha [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <A HREF="http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6886z/vmr2jayznannjy.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box6886z/vmr2jayznannjy.htm</A> <P>Birthday Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF<P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF

M
M
I'm in!<P>I'm bringing carmel apples with TONS of pecans all over them .....<P>AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!<P>Happy b-day!!!!

A
OP Offline
A
Maya---------<P>YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!!!!<P><BR>----------<BR>TIME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Happy Birthday Samantha!<P>I hope that you get everything you wish for and everything you deserve!<P>YEAH!!!

B
B
Happy Bday Samantha, so how does it feel to be 21 ? <P><BR>Almost [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], where have you been ?!?!<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

B
B
Happy Birthday Samantha!<P>Maya those carmel apples sound wonderful, but could you bring me one w/o the nuts??<P>I'll bring some margaritas (will 2- 5 gal buckets be enough??)!<P>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

W
W
Happy Birthday Samantha!!!!<BR>I'll bring the chips again as long as no one is tired of them!!!

M
M
One carmel apple without nuts ... there's enough of us on this forum anyway!!<P>LOL LOL LOL<P>

T
T
I'm a little late, did she blow out those candles yet? <P>Lots of wishes for you and all of us for a wonderful day, year and marriage! <P>CHEERS!

B
B
Maya, <BR>I'm Nuts enough w/o any help! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Thanks! Now I'm gonna have to go to the store & buy some apples (I already have the carmel - bad, Butterfly, bad [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])! Can you say CRAVING! <BR>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

D
dj Offline
D
Wishing you all the best on this very special day!!! <P><p>[This message has been edited by dj (edited September 24, 1999).]

S
S
Aaahhhh!!!! Thank you one and all. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I am so very grateful for all of your wishes. Husband has tried really hard to make this all wonderful. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am now off to bed for the icing on the cake! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>(I will write more tomorrow and let all know how the day went)<P>Bye bye and I love you all! Thanks again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>

A
OP Offline
A
BOY, next time I'm going to bring Carmel Apples, instead of the Dumb Pumpkin Pie!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
OOOOOhhhhh, I missed the party!!!<P>Now the birthday girl has gone to bed..<P>I really am slow today!!<P>Happy Birthday Samantha and I hope you have many many more.........<P>I also hope that they all top off by this kind of going to bed!!! (wink-wink!)<P>HUGS,<P>Sheba

S
S
Happy Birthday Samantha !!!!<BR>May all your dreams and wishes come true!!!<BR>I'll bring the champagne to toast all of us.<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation