Marriage Builders
Posted By: Gabbie Giving Thanks - 11/15/99 03:30 PM
Hello all you wonderful MB people!<P>The Thanksgiving holiday is upon us. I know that it is hard for some of us to think of anything positive at this point in time, with all the pain and anger some of us are feeling. But there is always <I> something </I> to be thankful for. Please click on the link below...and then reply to this post with at least one thing you are thankful for. <BR> <A HREF="http://www.egreetings.com/v/fhExFQMSWg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.egreetings.com/v/fhExFQMSWg</A> <P><BR>I am thankful for many thing...my beautiful, healthy children, my wonderful home, my loving family, and yes, my husband. No matter what trials we may be going through right now, he is a wonderful man, a loving father (and hopefully a devoted husband [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>I hope this will bring a smile to all your faces. <P>Happy Thanksgiving!<P>Gabbie
Posted By: Gabbie Re: Giving Thanks - 11/15/99 08:42 PM
Just bringing this to the top.
Posted By: Mater Re: Giving Thanks - 11/15/99 10:51 PM
Gabbie, <P>I am having such a bad day. This is what I need to do, remember ....<P>I look good now, lost 25lbs<BR>My kids like their new school, switched from private to public, thought I would be divorced and unable to afford it.<BR>Everyone in the family healthy.<BR>I have a home, a husband who's here with me, even if it's hard at times. He is here and he is a good dad.<BR>Nothing broke on the cars lately.<BR>My h has agreed to at least consider looking for another job, he works with ow. <P>I've dug as deep as I can go, but I do feel better, I am not going through a divorce and I love my girls. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Mater<P>
Posted By: Kimm Re: Giving Thanks - 11/16/99 03:26 AM
I'm thankful ......<BR>That my marriage has been restored.<BR>That my family is healthy.<BR>That God hears me when I pray.<BR>That I have a better job now than I did a year ago.<BR>For good friends.<P>
Posted By: Loveu Re: Giving Thanks - 11/16/99 04:22 AM
I am so thankful for:-<P>My handsome, sexy husband<BR>My 2 beautiful children<BR>My health<BR>My friends<BR>My many blessings in my life.
Posted By: yes_dup483 Re: Giving Thanks - 11/16/99 05:08 AM
I'm thankful for my mother and brother being close and there for each other. I'm thankful for my strength, as well as my weaknesses. I am thankful for my sister's existance...and I'm thankful for the ability to hope even in the darkest hour.
Posted By: cl Re: Giving Thanks - 11/16/99 09:07 AM
hi gabbie, thanks for reminding all of us to give thanks for the wonderful things we have in our lives! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Against the Wind Re: Giving Thanks - 11/17/99 12:55 AM
On a nite that I am feeling very down, it would be a good thing to focus on what I have to be thankful for.<BR><BR>I have the greatest son in the world.<BR><BR>I have family that loves me.<BR><BR>I have a roof over my head and the bills are getting paid.<BR><BR>I have friends who love me no matter how crazy I act.<BR><BR>I look pretty darn good, considering all I've gone thru [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><BR>I must have some strength in me because I am still here, after many nites of wanting to chuck it all.<BR><BR>I'm glad I found many caring people at this site.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums