Marriage Builders
Posted By: heartache DINNER INVITE - 08/29/99 08:20 PM
Ok all you friends out there-who wants to join me and my two little ones for dinner tonight? H is off to work, my sister didn't show up like she was supposed to [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I am making a cajun pork roast, rice pilaf, salad and fresh from the garden green beans w/ bacon and onion.<BR>Any takers? You supply the beverage [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Hahahahahahahahah<P>*heartache*
Posted By: yes_dup212 Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/29/99 08:40 PM
Heartache,<P>Count us in. I'm at the library with my Mom showing her this site, so we'll bring the iced tea (she will) and I'm bringing the lemonade. <P>See ya there ! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>T2W<P>------------------<BR>"In marriage you can be your spouse's greatest source of pleasure, <BR>but you can also be your spouse's greatest source of pain."<BR>- Dr. Harley<P>
Posted By: Kat1 Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/29/99 10:47 PM
I would never pass a good roast. Thanks for the invitation.It cames at a great time since H just left for work.<BR>I'll take desert since the beverages seem to be taken care of. Or would youlike some wine? I have a nice chardonnay if you'll like. I was going to make chocolate mousse with pecans and chantilly for the kids, I'll just double the portions.<BR>Formal dress? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Kat<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Kat1 (edited August 29, 1999).]
Posted By: Sad4now Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/29/99 11:08 PM
Let's make it a POT LUCK...I'll bring my BBQ oven baked ribs and baked potatoes...then my special chocolate cheesecake!!<P>P.S. Can I bring my kids?<P>------------------<BR>"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."
Posted By: yes_dup194 Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/29/99 11:39 PM
That does sound way too good!! I will bring some grilled halibut with salsa to add. What time?
Posted By: heartache Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/30/99 02:46 AM
Wowza-perfect crowd [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Kids can come-they just can't sit at the same table as "we" adults-hehehehehe. I am going to let you all have the pork roast-I want Derby's halibut-yum yum. I never fix fish as H can't have fish or any seafood [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I can't wait to feed you all!!<P>*heartache*
Posted By: Almost Happy Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/30/99 04:23 AM
heartache,<BR>You can call me A H, ---- LOL, LOL, LOL !!<BR>Did you get my E-Mail?<BR>I tried to come to your Dinner, kept ringing the door bell, but you were all making so much noise, laughing and throwing food, that you didn't hear me !!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>A H [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"TIME" :)<P><BR>
Posted By: heartache Re: DINNER INVITE - 08/30/99 04:43 AM
LOL<P>A H - I did get your e mail and thank you sooooooooooooo much. I thought I had already thanked you-musta been another one of those brain spasm's [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I hate getting older- i keep forgetting more.<BR>I think you msut have been at the rwong house dear-we don't have a doorbell. We are hillbillies-lol-and we live in the boonies. Just come on in next time-the door is almost always open.<BR>Once again-thanks so much for the advice-I also had H read it-and now I am trying to find a way to get there to see his brother. The kids are back in school and starting soccer-makes for difficult travel-along with H's work schedule.<P>Next meal is ..................hamburger helper (NOT).<P>heheheheheeheh<P>*heartache*
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums