Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5938 08/29/99 03:20 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Ok all you friends out there-who wants to join me and my two little ones for dinner tonight? H is off to work, my sister didn't show up like she was supposed to [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I am making a cajun pork roast, rice pilaf, salad and fresh from the garden green beans w/ bacon and onion.<BR>Any takers? You supply the beverage [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Hahahahahahahahah<P>*heartache*

#5939 08/29/99 03:40 PM
Y
Y
Heartache,<P>Count us in. I'm at the library with my Mom showing her this site, so we'll bring the iced tea (she will) and I'm bringing the lemonade. <P>See ya there ! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>T2W<P>------------------<BR>"In marriage you can be your spouse's greatest source of pleasure, <BR>but you can also be your spouse's greatest source of pain."<BR>- Dr. Harley<P>

#5940 08/29/99 05:47 PM
K
K
I would never pass a good roast. Thanks for the invitation.It cames at a great time since H just left for work.<BR>I'll take desert since the beverages seem to be taken care of. Or would youlike some wine? I have a nice chardonnay if you'll like. I was going to make chocolate mousse with pecans and chantilly for the kids, I'll just double the portions.<BR>Formal dress? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Kat<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Kat1 (edited August 29, 1999).]

#5941 08/29/99 06:08 PM
S
S
Let's make it a POT LUCK...I'll bring my BBQ oven baked ribs and baked potatoes...then my special chocolate cheesecake!!<P>P.S. Can I bring my kids?<P>------------------<BR>"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

#5942 08/29/99 06:39 PM
Y
Y
That does sound way too good!! I will bring some grilled halibut with salsa to add. What time?

#5943 08/29/99 09:46 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Wowza-perfect crowd [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Kids can come-they just can't sit at the same table as "we" adults-hehehehehe. I am going to let you all have the pork roast-I want Derby's halibut-yum yum. I never fix fish as H can't have fish or any seafood [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I can't wait to feed you all!!<P>*heartache*

#5944 08/29/99 11:23 PM
A
A
heartache,<BR>You can call me A H, ---- LOL, LOL, LOL !!<BR>Did you get my E-Mail?<BR>I tried to come to your Dinner, kept ringing the door bell, but you were all making so much noise, laughing and throwing food, that you didn't hear me !!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>A H [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"TIME" :)<P><BR>

#5945 08/29/99 11:43 PM
H
OP Offline
H
LOL<P>A H - I did get your e mail and thank you sooooooooooooo much. I thought I had already thanked you-musta been another one of those brain spasm's [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I hate getting older- i keep forgetting more.<BR>I think you msut have been at the rwong house dear-we don't have a doorbell. We are hillbillies-lol-and we live in the boonies. Just come on in next time-the door is almost always open.<BR>Once again-thanks so much for the advice-I also had H read it-and now I am trying to find a way to get there to see his brother. The kids are back in school and starting soccer-makes for difficult travel-along with H's work schedule.<P>Next meal is ..................hamburger helper (NOT).<P>heheheheheeheh<P>*heartache*

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation