Marriage Builders
Posted By: ranman My Daily Prayer - 09/08/00 08:44 PM
Dear Heavenly Father<BR>Please forgive me, for I have hurt the one that I love the most<BR>Please help soften the heart that I have helped harden so<BR>Dear Lord give us the strength to work things out<BR>and the forgiveness to get beyond the past<BR>Help me rekindle the flame that I helped put out<BR>Lord I want nothing more than this Love to last<BR>Let us make this a new beginning and not the end<BR>Show us oh Lord that we can Love each other once again<BR>Forgive me Lord for not putting you first in my life<BR>and forgive me for not showing enough love towards my wife<BR>For I love my wife and family with all of my heart<BR>and I could not bear for us to be apart<BR>Remind us of the commitment we made to each other<BR>Lord I treasure her not only as a wife but also as a mother<BR>I now see things different than I ever have before<BR>and I can understand in her wanting to shut the door<BR>I feel so helpless, like there is nothing I can do<BR>Lord I put this in your hands and I leave it up to you<P>Thank you Lord<P> <A HREF="http://www.cyber-1.com/donna" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cyber-1.com/donna</A>
Posted By: AGoodPhrend Re: My Daily Prayer - 09/12/00 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ranman:<BR><B>Dear Heavenly Father<BR>Please forgive me, for I have hurt the one that I love the most<BR>Please help soften the heart that I have helped harden so<BR>Dear Lord give us the strength to work things out<BR>and the forgiveness to get beyond the past<BR>Help me rekindle the flame that I helped put out<BR></B><BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>This sounds like a fervent prayer. I hope, with all my heart, God answers it above what you expect.<P>The most difficult thing for some people to do is admit their wrong. I admire your willingness to break the stronghold of pride. I commend you on your victory.<P>Congratulations and enjoy your love!<P><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.
Posted By: ranman Re: My Daily Prayer - 09/12/00 02:43 PM
Thank you, it came from the heart.......<P>God Bless,<BR>Ran
Posted By: cichlid Re: My Daily Prayer - 09/15/00 05:18 AM
That was the most heartfelt and touching piece that I have ever read. Thank you, you have touched a heart that is also quite saddened. May God bless you and answer your prayers.
Posted By: Scared and lonely Re: My Daily Prayer - 09/19/00 12:05 AM
Thankyou for that beutiful prayer. It has touched my heart because it is just how I feel but have been unable to put into words. <BR>Thank-you again and I believe God will answer this prayer not only for you but for me <P>"If God is for you, no one can be agianst you."<P>------------------<BR>Scared and lonely
Posted By: ranman Re: My Daily Prayer - 09/19/00 03:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scared and lonely:<BR><B>It has touched my heart because it is just how I feel but have been unable to put into words. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do hate to see that so many people need this same prayer. I would not wish this pain on my worst enemy. I do thank God that others can find some comfort in a prayer in which he helped me write. <P>If this prayer fits your life, use it! Pray everyday, that is why I titled it "My daily prayer". Do not under estimate the power of prayer. Get others to join in with you in agreement.<P>God Bless,<BR>Ran<P><p>[This message has been edited by ranman (edited October 09, 2000).]
Posted By: dunnowhat2do Re: My Daily Prayer - 10/09/00 06:43 PM
Thanks for a wonderful prayer..
Posted By: onlyneed2smile Re: My Daily Prayer - 10/13/00 02:43 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this. May God answer yours.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums