Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#334158 09/08/00 03:44 PM
R
ranman Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Dear Heavenly Father<BR>Please forgive me, for I have hurt the one that I love the most<BR>Please help soften the heart that I have helped harden so<BR>Dear Lord give us the strength to work things out<BR>and the forgiveness to get beyond the past<BR>Help me rekindle the flame that I helped put out<BR>Lord I want nothing more than this Love to last<BR>Let us make this a new beginning and not the end<BR>Show us oh Lord that we can Love each other once again<BR>Forgive me Lord for not putting you first in my life<BR>and forgive me for not showing enough love towards my wife<BR>For I love my wife and family with all of my heart<BR>and I could not bear for us to be apart<BR>Remind us of the commitment we made to each other<BR>Lord I treasure her not only as a wife but also as a mother<BR>I now see things different than I ever have before<BR>and I can understand in her wanting to shut the door<BR>I feel so helpless, like there is nothing I can do<BR>Lord I put this in your hands and I leave it up to you<P>Thank you Lord<P> <A HREF="http://www.cyber-1.com/donna" TARGET=_blank>http://www.cyber-1.com/donna</A>

#334159 09/12/00 07:53 AM
A
A
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ranman:<BR><B>Dear Heavenly Father<BR>Please forgive me, for I have hurt the one that I love the most<BR>Please help soften the heart that I have helped harden so<BR>Dear Lord give us the strength to work things out<BR>and the forgiveness to get beyond the past<BR>Help me rekindle the flame that I helped put out<BR></B><BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>This sounds like a fervent prayer. I hope, with all my heart, God answers it above what you expect.<P>The most difficult thing for some people to do is admit their wrong. I admire your willingness to break the stronghold of pride. I commend you on your victory.<P>Congratulations and enjoy your love!<P><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.

#334160 09/12/00 09:43 AM
R
ranman Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thank you, it came from the heart.......<P>God Bless,<BR>Ran

#334161 09/15/00 12:18 AM
C
C
That was the most heartfelt and touching piece that I have ever read. Thank you, you have touched a heart that is also quite saddened. May God bless you and answer your prayers.

#334162 09/18/00 07:05 PM
S
S
Thankyou for that beutiful prayer. It has touched my heart because it is just how I feel but have been unable to put into words. <BR>Thank-you again and I believe God will answer this prayer not only for you but for me <P>"If God is for you, no one can be agianst you."<P>------------------<BR>Scared and lonely

#334163 09/18/00 10:38 PM
R
ranman Offline OP
OP Offline
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scared and lonely:<BR><B>It has touched my heart because it is just how I feel but have been unable to put into words. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do hate to see that so many people need this same prayer. I would not wish this pain on my worst enemy. I do thank God that others can find some comfort in a prayer in which he helped me write. <P>If this prayer fits your life, use it! Pray everyday, that is why I titled it "My daily prayer". Do not under estimate the power of prayer. Get others to join in with you in agreement.<P>God Bless,<BR>Ran<P><p>[This message has been edited by ranman (edited October 09, 2000).]

#334164 10/09/00 01:43 PM
D
D
Thanks for a wonderful prayer..

#334165 10/13/00 09:43 AM
O
O
Thank you so much for sharing this. May God answer yours.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation