Marriage Builders
Posted By: MDCD Happy Anniversary - 09/19/00 01:35 AM
It’s been ten years since we said, “I Do.”<BR>November 18th I vowed my love to you.<P>Now one hundred and twenty months have past.<BR>We work to discover how too make it last.<P>Some things have been right, what have we done wrong?<BR>It makes me wonder how we’ve lasted so long.<P>Times have been good; times have been tough.<BR>My heart lies, and tells me that love is enough.<P>But it takes more than love, which I have found out.<BR>A mutual desire is what its about.<P>We cannot take for granted all of live little joys.<BR>And how we’ve been blessed with three beautiful boys.<BR>I love you so dearly and with all of my heart.<BR>We owe it to us and must each do our part.<P>One thing wont change, and I know this is true.<BR>Through good times and bad, I’ll always love you.<BR>
Posted By: AGoodPhrend Re: Happy Anniversary - 09/21/00 12:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MDCD:<BR><B>It’s been ten years since we said, “I Do.”<BR>November 18th I vowed my love to you.<P>Now one hundred and twenty months have past.<BR>We work to discover how too make it last.<P>Some things have been right, what have we done wrong?<BR>It makes me wonder how we’ve lasted so long.<P>Times have been good; times have been tough.<BR>My heart lies, and tells me that love is enough.<P>But it takes more than love, which I have found out.<BR>A mutual desire is what its about.<P>We cannot take for granted all of live little joys.<BR>And how we’ve been blessed with three beautiful boys.<BR>I love you so dearly and with all of my heart.<BR>We owe it to us and must each do our part.<P>One thing wont change, and I know this is true.<BR>Through good times and bad, I’ll always love you.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What a witness! True love--real love never changes!<P><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.
© Marriage Builders® Forums