Marriage Builders
Posted By: AshleyH Prayer for my husband and I - 04/17/17 04:25 PM
My husband and I have been married for 9 years. He has a pattern, learned deep in childhood, of leaving and isolating when things get difficult or when he has a negative emotion. He is trying to leave ME now. My heart is broken and he will not try to get counseling. I plan on going to get therapy for myself. I guess I would ask that you would pray for his heart to soften, so that he can open up, and let love heal him and seek healing for himself and for us. Thank you.
Posted By: markos Re: Prayer for my husband and I - 04/17/17 05:14 PM
Hi, Ashley, I have prayed for you and your husband just now.

Have you snooped to rule out the possibility of an affair?

We can help you get a good outcome here and hopefully save your marriage, if you're willing to take action.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Prayer for my husband and I - 04/23/17 05:55 AM
pray
Posted By: AskMe Re: Prayer for my husband and I - 05/01/17 10:51 AM
I'll be praying for you. The only person you can take care of is self. You cannot help another person who does not want to be helped. Your husband sounds like he has a lot of emotional trauma from his childhood. The sad part is it often leaves stuck as that child trying to find out way in an adult work. Tell you love him and will support him with counseling. Not that you are trying to fix him, but that you are trying to support him with love to make him better.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums