Marriage Builders
Posted By: yes_dup64 For Heather and Steve - 05/20/99 08:19 AM
For Heather and Steve...I love the sound of that. For better or worse.<P>I want to say this to both of you. Steve, I know you have heard this from me in previous posts. Thank you! Steve, you have heard this, but Heather, you haven't.<P>I won't go into a long story, Heather. But your husband has shown me something that I wish I could have seen a long time ago.<P>I have read your husband's post right from the start. He talked about what he had done and how much of a [censored] up (sorry Steve) he was. He was hurting...because he had hurt you and your beautiful family so badly. Heather, I have never heard such complete honesty in my life. <P>Your husband (your whole situation) has made me realize what I have been missing for most of my adult life. Complete honesty. I won't go into any details here. Just know one thing. You both have shown me something that I had always thought existed only in fairy tales...you have taught me love. You have taught me what love MEANS...Heather, I told this to Steve...I have finally realized that the relationsip that I am in is not based on love...it's based on control, and lack of self respect, and dependence. It's time for me to move on. But, like I told Steve...It's OK!! Honest!! It's something that I should have done years ago.<P>When I see people like you two, I can finally understand the reasons God had for creating Man and Woman.<P>With love and prayers you guys!<P>Michelle.<P>PS...Heather...you have a son? I have THREE!! Ahhhhhhh!! All I can say is DON'T let your boy reach 14!! The "tude" kicks in. You and Steve will become instant morons! Trust me! Anyway, have fun you two!!<P>------------------<BR>Peace
Posted By: StevieB Re: For Heather and Steve - 05/21/99 12:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>For Heather and Steve...I love the sound of that. For better or worse.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...respectfully.<P>Thanks M. And I'm sorry you feel that way about your present relationship. Really. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I wish there was something I could do. You were the first one to respond to me. I feel a kind of friendship between us. I hope that whatever you chose to do that it will be the right choice for YOU. All the best, and let me ask one favor.....<P>Pick a star in the sky, remember us, and smile. I just did.<P>Steve
Posted By: yes_dup64 Re: For Heather and Steve - 05/21/99 04:34 PM
You got it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>Peace<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums