Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#54411 05/20/99 03:19 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
For Heather and Steve...I love the sound of that. For better or worse.<P>I want to say this to both of you. Steve, I know you have heard this from me in previous posts. Thank you! Steve, you have heard this, but Heather, you haven't.<P>I won't go into a long story, Heather. But your husband has shown me something that I wish I could have seen a long time ago.<P>I have read your husband's post right from the start. He talked about what he had done and how much of a [censored] up (sorry Steve) he was. He was hurting...because he had hurt you and your beautiful family so badly. Heather, I have never heard such complete honesty in my life. <P>Your husband (your whole situation) has made me realize what I have been missing for most of my adult life. Complete honesty. I won't go into any details here. Just know one thing. You both have shown me something that I had always thought existed only in fairy tales...you have taught me love. You have taught me what love MEANS...Heather, I told this to Steve...I have finally realized that the relationsip that I am in is not based on love...it's based on control, and lack of self respect, and dependence. It's time for me to move on. But, like I told Steve...It's OK!! Honest!! It's something that I should have done years ago.<P>When I see people like you two, I can finally understand the reasons God had for creating Man and Woman.<P>With love and prayers you guys!<P>Michelle.<P>PS...Heather...you have a son? I have THREE!! Ahhhhhhh!! All I can say is DON'T let your boy reach 14!! The "tude" kicks in. You and Steve will become instant morons! Trust me! Anyway, have fun you two!!<P>------------------<BR>Peace

#54412 05/20/99 07:49 PM
S
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>For Heather and Steve...I love the sound of that. For better or worse.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>...respectfully.<P>Thanks M. And I'm sorry you feel that way about your present relationship. Really. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I wish there was something I could do. You were the first one to respond to me. I feel a kind of friendship between us. I hope that whatever you chose to do that it will be the right choice for YOU. All the best, and let me ask one favor.....<P>Pick a star in the sky, remember us, and smile. I just did.<P>Steve

#54413 05/21/99 11:34 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
You got it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>Peace<BR>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 277 guests, and 74 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation