Marriage Builders
Posted By: butterscotch8 Samples of the Best Plan B Letters... - 02/04/04 11:40 PM
Hi - I thought I would get a better response on this board than on the others. I have the book (Surviving) and I've read letters on the website. It's my understanding that the letter keeps getting refined/improved over time, and I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share what you considered to be a great Plan B Letter. I know that the letter is somewhat personal, but I think reading some good ones will help others do a better job of writing their own letter.

Thank you!
Posted By: nid Re: Samples of the Best Plan B Letters... - 02/05/04 03:54 AM
I wish someone would reply to this Happy. I'm in need of this advice too. As much as I hate to admit it, I am heading toward Plan B fast. I find it hard to believe anything my H says even when its true. I'm so tired of the stress. Any help with plan B would be appreciated by me too.
Hi! I usually hang in the EN forum, as I'm not a BS or WS. But here's a link that is super-useful. Plan A and B, sample B letters, and just about anything covered here on Marriage Builders. The "original" Harley sample "Plan B" letter is here too!

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=29&t=000554

<small>[ February 04, 2004, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: WhirrledPeas ]</small>
Posted By: whippit Re: Samples of the Best Plan B Letters... - 02/05/04 04:30 AM
really, all the 'refined/improved' letters are variations on the sample in the book. what normally occurs is people use the sample as a starting place in crafting their own. once they have a draft, they post it to the board for feedback, then re-write, then repeat until they have some consensus. there's nothing really official or organized about it. it might be worth searching the forums for the words 'critique' and 'plan b letter.'
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums