Marriage Builders
Posted By: Troublec D LB'd - 03/21/00 05:38 AM
Well I didn't LB my D did. <P>She called H at work (OW) is the one who answers phone. She said "May I please speak to my dad?" OW didn't ask who dad was, transferd her right to H. D talked to H for a min. <P>Then she called back, and said " is this ow? OW said yes it is. D says " so are you the skanky ho thats screwing my dad? OW says "excuse me?" D says can't you find your own man? then she hung up.<BR>Well, she did what I've wanted to do so......<P>H called me, told me he came by and saw my new car (at work), talked about this and that, then said D called, I said oh what did she have to say. He says bla bla, and she also called *. I said oh, what did she say to her? He said she called her a slut or something. I said Oh. That was the end of conversation. Was I supposed to say SORRY?? I Don't think so!!!!!<P>I am truly surprised that he was not P.O. He didn't sound mad.?!? (He's not the type to be shy about saying something if he is believe me). I don't know what to think?? I told my d that fine she got out what she needed to say, never do it again. His son called last night, (I think this is why d did this) he is in TX. He said if he talked to OW he would tell her a thing or two.<P>I waiting for him to say something. All I'll say is d is 14 years old and very hurt by this.<P>I wonder why he also came by to see my car. Wants to see the contract etc. How much did I get for the trade. (Hes a car salesman) I went to another dealership. I said its done and over with, I got rid of the suburban and am happy about that.<P>Asked what I was doing "later on". I hate when he does that cuz it truly is none of his business!! <P>Asked if I was going to the gym, I said no cuz had to go back to dealership. He said well I'm at work anyway so I won't be going.<P>As if thats the ONLY reason I go!! lol.<P>Tracy<BR>
Posted By: woozy Re: D LB'd - 03/21/00 05:41 AM
Tracy,<P>Can I have your daughter call up my h's other woman! Oh my God! I am sorry but that is just too funny! LOL!!!<P>Give that girl a hug for me!<P>Woozy
Posted By: Troublec Re: D LB'd - 03/21/00 05:45 AM
Woozy,<P>Thanks!! She thought I was going to be mad at her. I couldn't wait to get home to talk to her and find out what she said!! She was on the computer and I cut the other line so couldn't get through. I didn't want to sound too excited about this but.............<P>She CAN'T do this again though. hee hee hee....................................
Posted By: Keosha Re: D LB'd - 03/21/00 06:46 AM
LOL ... I Love Your D!!!<P>Can I borrow her? LOL<P>Keo
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums