Marriage Builders
Posted By: Butterfly I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/18/00 10:53 PM
Hello all... <BR>It's been a long time since I came over to GQ... I mostly hang out at D/D now. <P>Well, I recently met up with a couple of fellow MBer's, and posted some pics... several of our friend have also signed up and posted pictures on my page, and I thought I'd come over here and see if anyone else wanted to take a look & maybe post some photos too!<P>It's a private site, you have to get an invitation to join the group before you can get to it. <P>Check out this thread for more info....<BR><A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/001042-5.html" TARGET=_blank>I've Got PICTURES... Wanna See???</A> over on D/D.<P>I see lots of old friends here, and even more new ones... everyone is welcome, just let me know....<P> dawnettad@aol.com <P>Smooches,<BR>Butterfly<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>
I would love to get the link to the pics page. My email addy is great130@hotmail.com<P>Thanks<p>[This message has been edited by Angelface (edited October 19, 2000).]
High Angelface,<BR>I will send the invite right away.... will you post a picture too? I hope so!<P>Anyone else?? Post here, on the other thread, or email me dawnettad@aol.com to get your invitation.... it's faster if you email me directly, I get them easier that way.<P>B
Me too Butter! Please send me an invite to .<p>I have pics as well that I wnat to share.<p>Love and hugs!
Jo<p>[ April 24, 2002: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>
Thanks, Butterfly!<P>Uploaded my pictures of me and H right after we renewed our vows in September. Success story from MB, and I'm so happy to share it with everyone!<P>It's great to see what people look like too! Some surprises too!<P>Again, many thanks, Butterfly, I think this will be a great hit!!!!<P>--purplemag
Butterfly, I have some pictures to add but can you tell me how to post them. I'm not too computer literate. Also, I haven't received the invite yet, does it take a while?<P>Thanks
Angelface,<BR>I will send the invitation again... it should have already been there. <BR>It's easy to post pictures. There is a picture on the fist page (after you get signed up), where it says "Current Photos" in the bar along the top to the right is says "View All" (to see all the photo links) and "Create New"... <P>Click "Create New" and follow the directions there.... just use the browse button to locate the stored picture and click on it... add as many photos as you would like. If you run into any snags, just let me know.<P><BR>Purplemag.... great pictures! Congratulations!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have a question though... are there stairs to the whirlpool tub, or do you have to scale it?? LOL <P>Thanks for posting the pictures, and keep posting!<P>B
Butterfly,<BR>Hey, it's me again. The site is great, thanks for the invite. I will try and post a pic or two of myself & H. Good idea....<BR>Thanks :-)
Ditto! My e-mail is agarrett@anvilcorp.com I'll post some of our family also!
<B>Butterfly</B><P>Please invite me. Pretty please! Samantha7x70@aol.com <P>Thanx hon!<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited October 19, 2000).]
Thanks Butter,<P>I posted my pics. Under Kanina2.<P>Love and Prayers, Hon!<P>Jo
I would love to see them. Please send me a link too.<P> HisBaby728@hotmail.com <P>Thanks<BR>Genie<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Genie29 (edited October 21, 2000).]
Hi Butterfly,<P>I'm still pretty new here, but I would also like to see the pics. My e-mail is:<BR>B4U4GetMe@iwom.com<P>Thanks Bunches and God Bless,<BR>Love Hurts
I would love to see pics. please send me invite...... magoskid<P>jt1181ny@hotmail.com
Posted By: alias Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/23/00 04:27 PM
Can I have an invite, too? Please??<P>lizpearl@go.com<P>thanks, lizzie
Posted By: dumone Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/23/00 04:56 PM
I'd like to check it out too, dumone2000@yahoo.com
Something is very wrong. I can't seem to get a picure in there. But it was wonderful to see some of you!<P>If/when I can get one in, it will be under the name "primoAloha".
Sent you an e-mail asking for an inite? did you get it?<BR>Think it is a great idea!!<P>zbet_2000@yahoo.com
Ok, I sent invitations to everyone who asked for one since Friday... sorry it took me so long, but I was out of town, and then ended up not being able to get home on Sunday.... YUCKY. <P>If you have problems, let me know.<P>Genie, <BR>I had sent an invitation to hisbaby@yahoo.com previously, but sent another to the hotmail account. Let me know if you don't get it.<P>Gotta run.... (hey, what's new about that??)<BR>Butterfly
Love Hurts,<P>I tried emailing you the invitation, but there is a problem with the email address you posted. (B4U4GetMe@iwom.com) If this is not right, post the right one, or send me an email at dawnettad@aol.com .<P>Thanks!<BR>Dawnetta<BR>
Butterfly<BR>I didn't get back to your last e-mail because of all the action going on in my life.<BR>I'd love to see the pictures. <BR>mmawilliams@hotmail.com<BR>Same addy.<P>
A great big MAHALO to you, Butterfly!<P>I'm up! Under "primoaloha".<P>If ever I've offended anyone on this board they are now free and welcome to download and make a dartboard out of me! OUCH!!<P>And am I right or am I right?! Isn't my H a cutie?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Leilana<P>------------------<BR><I>No rain, no rainbows</I>
Please send me invite:<P>girly96825@yahoo.com<P>Thanks, MT
Posted By: Psia1 Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/25/00 10:00 PM
I would love to share pics with you all - <P>psia1@aol.com
Posted By: Cloudy Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/25/00 10:41 PM
Please send me an invite at jphill51@bellsouth.net<BR>Thanks. Can't wait to see you guys.<p>[This message has been edited by Cloudy (edited October 25, 2000).]
Posted By: dumone Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/25/00 11:30 PM
Hi...I got the invite, thanks...can get to the site...hit on a link to see a pic and nothing...my browser just keeps looking, not sure whats wrong.
Posted By: Leelee Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/25/00 11:35 PM
Hi,<BR>I would love to see pictures of the people I read soooo much about. Thanks!!!<BR>leelee415@prodigy.net
Posted By: cjack Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/26/00 12:07 AM
Sign me up, too!<P>cjack@amfm.com<P>Love to see 'em!
Posted By: cl Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/26/00 12:42 AM
hi butterfly,<BR>what is the trick?<BR>thanks cl
I'd like to see (if it's okay, I'll send a pic of me and Hubby too!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>kayleigh299@hotmail.com
Oh, me too, me too! PLEASE and THANK YOU!...<P>Thanks! I got it...<P>~Marie<p>[This message has been edited by ohmy_marie (edited October 26, 2000).]
Thanks Dawnetta!!<P>I posted a pic. What a wonderful job you have done and how fun it is the see some of the fellow MBers.<P><P>------------------<BR>You may be just somebody in the world, but you may mean the world to somebody
Posted By: Khyra Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/26/00 03:36 AM
end send send! Unseen2 and me wanna see too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Khyra<P>traumangel@yahoo.com
What a great idea, can I see and add pics too?!!?<P>hsbruhn@uswest.net
Phew.... I got all the invitations to this point sent out this morning. Let me know if you don't get them, or if you have any trouble with the site.<P>I think I might have to add another group site to be able to accomidate all the pictures! This is fantastic!! I never thought it would get such a good response. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>DUMONE, <BR>I don't know why you are having trouble... There is one listing there without a picture posted (it's from TnT). Maybe if you try again, or try another picture. I know some of the picture files are rather large.... you might want to check the sizes and try a smaller file size. Also, sometimes the server gets overloaded (AOL problem) and it takes a while for it to upload the pictures.<P>Let me know if any of this works... <P>Butterfly<P>
Posted By: Susan Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/27/00 01:35 AM
I'd like to see...thanks<P>SlmDav@aol.com
Posted By: Leelee Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/27/00 02:33 AM
Hi,<BR>I got your invite but its telling me there is something wrong with the invite. Please help!!! Thanks.
Posted By: cl Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/27/00 03:18 AM
hi butterfly,<BR>send it to me again? <BR>tmdhfcl@yahoo.com<P>THANX!!!
Ok, I sent the invitations....<P>LeeLee,<BR>I sent you another invitation to try. Also, did you get AOL Instant Messanger first? You have to have AOL or AOL IM to get into the site.<P>Let me know if this one works.<P>Butterfly
Me too! I don't have a scanner or a digital camera...so I'll just have to look!<P>faithhopelove2@go.com
Count me in Butterfly. My e-mail is lpscates@pacbell.net. Thanks so much.<P><P>------------------<BR>Lost Soulmate<P>"Character is doing what's right, when no one is looking"
Ok, got the invitations to the first page done...<P>This has been great... the space for photos on the first group page is almost full, so I created another group! I will try posting the invitation link on the first group page, and here... <P>FHL, <BR>If you want a picture posted anyway, you can mail it to me (snail mail) and I will scan it & mail it back to you. It's just a thought. Let me know if you want to do that & I'll email you my address.<P>Smooches, <BR>Butterfly
Posted By: buffy Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/27/00 07:29 PM
Hey Butterfly:<P>I sent you an e-mail from the link here but didn't get anything back. <P>You're probably just too busy with everyone wanting to see the pics, but I also think maybe my H is downloading the office mail somewhere else (because he's nosy or he's getting e-mail from OW) so I wonder if you could e-mail the link to your site to:<P>nightling80@hotmail.com<P>This is my personal account that he doesn't have access to. <P>Thanks, I so excited to see all these guys.<P>Angels and Prayers ~ Faye<p>[This message has been edited by buffy (edited October 27, 2000).]
Dagnabbit, I can't get the link to the second MB collection to work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Butterfly, <P>How do we do this??? My email is j_learning@hotmail.com<P>I am very very curious now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>JL
Posted By: Leelee Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/28/00 01:33 AM
It worked Butterfly!<BR>Thank you soooooooo much.
<p>[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: OffOnOnOff ]</p>
Posted By: MF Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/28/00 02:57 AM
ME TOOOO!!<P>My e-mail address: mrslate@microtec.net.<P>I can post my cat's pic [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Meg
Posted By: buffy Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/28/00 03:59 AM
Thanks Butterfly, finally got it. <P>Is this the first page or the second page?<P>These were great. Can't wait to see the rest. Uploaded a picture (bad but at least it's me...I think "thestudent" needs some touchups on hers).<P>Faye <p>[This message has been edited by buffy (edited October 27, 2000).]
Posted By: Lucks Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/29/00 03:00 PM
May I have invite to see? Thx!<P>Laura
Posted By: Xman Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/29/00 04:29 PM
Hey Butter,<BR> How bout an invite to the #2 site?<BR>Thanks in advance!<P>Vapicker@aol<P>Xman<P>
Posted By: Lynton Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/29/00 05:09 PM
Butterfly,<P> I post mainly on Pregnancy/child board, sometimes Gen Questions. Would love to put some faces to these nice people. glt1054@webtv.net.<BR> <BR> God bless you,<P><P>------------------<BR><P>Lynton
I would love to put some faces with the smileys. I'll post mine too.<P>TBradham@hotmail.com
Posted By: Cloudy Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/29/00 11:32 PM
Butterfly-<BR>I haven't gotten an invite yet, please e-mail it again to jphill51@bellsouth.net<P>Thanks
Butterfly,<P>Now this is really embarrassing. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Could you please "resend" me an invite to the<BR>#2 site? I must have drank too much coffee and accidently deleted it from my mailbox.<P>bbb222---@excite.com<P>Tanks eh, sista!<P>Leilana (Primoaloha)<p>[This message has been edited by Leilana (edited October 29, 2000).]
I would also like an invite.... My email address is pnagel@steelcase.com Thanks,
Posted By: dumone Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/30/00 03:00 PM
Hi Butterfly...could you please send me another invite...AOL said to try that, thanx<P>Dumone2000@yahoo.com
Butterfly:<P>Please add myself to the list, my email address is jc67501@hotmail.com<P>Thx<P>Judy
AAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!<P>I never expected so many people to want to see this site. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It will take me a while to get all the invitations out.... <P>There was a problem with the link I used in the invitation to the second MB pics... I will have to send them all individually again.... please be patient with me... it may take a couple of days to get it done. <BR>Anyway, since I'm the only member so far, no one has posted any pictures to that page yet. <P>I'm going to see if I can recurite any of the members of the 1st page to help me send invitations.... if anyone wants to volunteer, please let me know!<P>Smooches,<BR>Flutterby
Volunteering! Just tell me what to do!<P>
Posted By: Taxman Re: I've Got PICTURES.... Wanna See???? ===>> - 10/30/00 08:43 PM
deleted<p>[This message has been edited by Taxman (edited January 16, 2001).]
Lilian,<P><B>THANK YOU!</B><P>I set up a hotmail account to help us handle this stuff... watch for email from me, and we can work out a stratagy...<P><BR>Everyone.... please email all requests for invitations to the pictures to... <BR> mbpics@hotmail.com <BR>Please indicate if you want an invitation to site # 1 or site # 2 ... or both in the subject line.<P>Thanks for your help... this will help us get the invitations out faster!<P>Smooches,<BR>B
Okay, I have finally got my pics on an e-mail attachment - HOW DO YOU UPLOAD THE PICTURES?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums