Marriage Builders
Posted By: Leilana OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 02:10 AM
Hey guys,<P>Can you stand another update.<P>Just had to share this. Our ex-OW's divorce isn't final and she's got a new dude. He's either separated or divorced, not sure, but his wife had fooled around on him so they are estranged. Poor guy is a magnet for the wandering type. I'm sorry for him.<P>But at the same time, I'm blessing him and ex-OW! <P>I told her (six months ago) that one day she would fall in love again. She said no way, there "will never be anyone else for me but your H. I will die before I ever fall in love with another." <P>Guess she's reincarnated! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just had to share. <P>Aloha,<P>L<P>P.S. I know, if this relationship falls thru, she'll be trying to contact my H. I know about the rebound effect. But even if this doesn't last, isn't it a great show to my H of how valuable her "undying love" is!
Posted By: bitsy Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 02:20 AM
Leilana-too cool!!<P>It's funny how much they "love" isn't it? I mean, we've all been through high school haven't we? How come some of us remember how that works & some of us don't????<P>Anyhow, good news & good luck!
Posted By: peppermint Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 03:58 AM
Hey Leilana,<P>Yahoo! I wonder if there is anything we can do to "help" that relationship along? I'm sorry for HIM, but happy for you and your husband!<P>Peppermint
Posted By: Hi Infidelity Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 06:25 AM
I'm happy for you. It's nice to read some good things once in a while. I also kinda feel sorry for the new dude.
Posted By: lostva Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 01:22 PM
Hey, Leilana! Great news!<P>I remember how excited I was when I found out PT was living with another guy (didn't take her long...she hid it for a while)! 'Course, that didn't stop her from mailing a "love" chain letter to Robert this week! Gotta give her credit for tenacity....she promised she'd never leave us alone. I laughed my butt off!<P>Good for you, Darlin'.<P>Lori
Posted By: FaithHopeLove Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 01:32 PM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: cleopatra Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 08:04 PM
WELL, WELL, WELL - aint life grand?!?
Posted By: MF Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/11/01 11:11 PM
good for you, good for her [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!<P>but I feel sorry for the new guy..<P>I don't think this will last but let's hope.<P>Meg
Posted By: NSR Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/12/01 12:40 AM
It is soooooo good to hear good news... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
Posted By: ohmy_marie Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/12/01 01:39 AM
Any chance it's the same guy that snatched up "your" tent? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Smiling broadly, ~Marie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. <P>The Bible<BR>Matthew 17:20
Posted By: Leilana Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/12/01 04:51 AM
Just reading your responses. You guys are too cool!<P>I can't get that Beetles song out of my head! "You have to admit, it's getting better....it's getting better all the time!"<P>Aloha,<P>L
Posted By: fairydust Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/13/01 06:26 AM
I think a lot of these women would be obsessed with any guy they went out with, then the fact that he is married just adds to to the drama. Kind of like a high school game with much higher stakes. ExOW was going to "love my H forever". Last I heard one of my friends saw her in a bar hanging all over a group of cops (guess she wasnt' picky about which one she got, any would do)
Posted By: HurtingDeeply Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/12/01 11:23 PM
Great News Leilana!<P>Let's hope they have a long and happy relationship, and that you never have to worry about her again!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>-HD
Posted By: timtam Re: OW gets new boyfriend...SWEET!! - 02/14/01 11:54 AM
woohoo Lielana great news now she may leave you both alone<BR>T
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums