Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey guys,<P>Can you stand another update.<P>Just had to share this. Our ex-OW's divorce isn't final and she's got a new dude. He's either separated or divorced, not sure, but his wife had fooled around on him so they are estranged. Poor guy is a magnet for the wandering type. I'm sorry for him.<P>But at the same time, I'm blessing him and ex-OW! <P>I told her (six months ago) that one day she would fall in love again. She said no way, there "will never be anyone else for me but your H. I will die before I ever fall in love with another." <P>Guess she's reincarnated! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just had to share. <P>Aloha,<P>L<P>P.S. I know, if this relationship falls thru, she'll be trying to contact my H. I know about the rebound effect. But even if this doesn't last, isn't it a great show to my H of how valuable her "undying love" is!

B
B
Leilana-too cool!!<P>It's funny how much they "love" isn't it? I mean, we've all been through high school haven't we? How come some of us remember how that works & some of us don't????<P>Anyhow, good news & good luck!

P
P
Hey Leilana,<P>Yahoo! I wonder if there is anything we can do to "help" that relationship along? I'm sorry for HIM, but happy for you and your husband!<P>Peppermint

H
H
I'm happy for you. It's nice to read some good things once in a while. I also kinda feel sorry for the new dude.

L
L
Hey, Leilana! Great news!<P>I remember how excited I was when I found out PT was living with another guy (didn't take her long...she hid it for a while)! 'Course, that didn't stop her from mailing a "love" chain letter to Robert this week! Gotta give her credit for tenacity....she promised she'd never leave us alone. I laughed my butt off!<P>Good for you, Darlin'.<P>Lori

F
F
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
WELL, WELL, WELL - aint life grand?!?

M
MF Offline
M
good for you, good for her [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!<P>but I feel sorry for the new guy..<P>I don't think this will last but let's hope.<P>Meg

N
NSR Offline
N
It is soooooo good to hear good news... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

O
O
Any chance it's the same guy that snatched up "your" tent? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Smiling broadly, ~Marie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. <P>The Bible<BR>Matthew 17:20

L
Leilana Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just reading your responses. You guys are too cool!<P>I can't get that Beetles song out of my head! "You have to admit, it's getting better....it's getting better all the time!"<P>Aloha,<P>L

F
F
I think a lot of these women would be obsessed with any guy they went out with, then the fact that he is married just adds to to the drama. Kind of like a high school game with much higher stakes. ExOW was going to "love my H forever". Last I heard one of my friends saw her in a bar hanging all over a group of cops (guess she wasnt' picky about which one she got, any would do)

H
H
Great News Leilana!<P>Let's hope they have a long and happy relationship, and that you never have to worry about her again!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>-HD

T
T
woohoo Lielana great news now she may leave you both alone<BR>T

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 425 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation