Marriage Builders
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 06:09 AM
For those of you who know me, you know I have Hep C. I have been on combo therapy for right at 8 months now. I want y'all to know I am now in remission ! I have been here before but relapsed, we are hoping that won't happen again since the anti-viral has been added. <P><P>------------------<BR>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, Please educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In</A> memory of a very dear friend <A HREF="http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp" TARGET=_blank>http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp</A>
Posted By: Samantha * Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 06:11 AM
<B>Deb</B><P>Praise the Lord! I am just hearing so much happy news here tonight. Thanks for sharing. I for one am going to stand on what God promises us and believe your remission is a permanent part of your life.<P>Hugs honey,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited March 31, 2001).]
Posted By: Almost Happy Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 06:46 AM
Deb.........<P>GOOD GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>I am so excited for you. I am smiling with tears running down my face. <P>Almost Happy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>----<BR>TIME
Posted By: Katb Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 06:58 AM
Hi Deb, it has been a long time , but I'm really happy to hear the news [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I'm glad I came here today.<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 07:37 AM
<B> Samantha </B> Check your email hon !<P>:: blinks , rubs eyes, blinks again:: <B> Almost [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B> is it really you ? Wow ! I am so [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] to see you again !<P><B> Kat </B> Wow this <B> IS </B> blast from the past night ! Wanna dance ? Is it time for another party, or maybe a road trip ?<P>Thanks guys.<P>edited to fix coding.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Bozos_ Deb (edited March 31, 2001).]
Posted By: Katb Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 07:56 AM
DOn't blink anymore, it really is meLOL<BR>I had to be away, I guess I needed the break, and then had computer problems - lost all the e-mails on two crashes and one of them left us almost 2 months without computer - and then RUi was laid off again, so he was home - meaning less time on the computer LOL-then the last time came here wrote a long post just to find out that the password was wrong! I relied so much on gator, but never saved anything, when the computer crashed, so did gator grrr...<BR>But anyway, I'm here now, and I"m so glad I came! From good news to find old friends...yes... let's party! ANd dance too ...I have white wine, cheese and grapes. What do you have at hand? Bring the music [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>How's everything else? We had another round of bad luck , starting with Rui's lay off and me loosing half my hours at work, but still sailing trough.<BR>It's close to 3 years now, I'm not sure if it makes a difference anymore. Still think about it sometimes, but the pain did fade as things keep going o.k.<BR>ANyway, I had to sign up again and have the password, so I'm back [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Many hugs<BR>P.S. whatever you do, don't bring country music! It's the only trigger I still have LOL<BR>Kat<P><P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 09:41 AM
What wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you!
Posted By: NSR Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 11:03 AM
Deb,<P>I am <B>very</B> happy for you...<BR>...you'll be in my prayers.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim<p>[This message has been edited by NSR (edited March 31, 2001).]
Posted By: lostva Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 12:24 PM
This IS a reason for a party and the big ole happy dance!!! Hi, everybody! <P>Deb, I'm soooooooo happy I'm sitting here with tears. This is the best news I've heard in a long, long time!!!!!<P>Gotta go for now, but I'll be back to check. <P>Kat, I thought I had LOST you!! LOL <P>Love, <BR>Lori
Posted By: new_beginning Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 02:20 PM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Woo Hoo!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Many YEARS of healthy living ahead!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Much love Deb,<P>**edit, edit, edit <B>KAT</B>!!!!! Hi, Hi, Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited March 31, 2001).]
Posted By: cl Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 02:22 PM
(((((((((((((((deb)))))))))))))))<BR>I am sooooooooooooo happy for you deb!<BR>Nice to have you back. It is time for a party girl! <BR>How bout a Spring party to celebrate?<BR>Love, cl
Posted By: wasstubborn Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 03:52 PM
Deb<BR>That is wonderful news!!!<BR>I am so happy for you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>You deserve all the good things that can come your way.
Posted By: catnip Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 04:41 PM
Oh, Deb. Sometimes hearing great news like this is balm for the soul. Thanks for letting us know of your remission...and sharing in your joy. For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth...hallelua.<P>Love<P>Catnip =^^=
Posted By: Empty Shell Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 04/01/01 06:14 AM
Looks like "Old Home Week" on this thread . . .<P>Deb -- That is truly wonderful news. Praise and glory go to the Lord for this one.<P>God Bless<p>[This message has been edited by Empty Shell (edited March 31, 2001).]
Posted By: Pahakissa1 Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 04/01/01 06:51 AM
Deb,<P>Glad to know you are in remision. I will do a dance for you. <P><BR>(((((((DEB))))))))<P>It is so nice to hear from you. I will pray evertying goes well for you.
Posted By: Katb Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 07:33 PM
Deb where's that music???<BR>Glad to find you all here, Lori, NB, wassy ...everyone..<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"
Posted By: FaithHopeLove Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 03/31/01 08:41 PM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!!
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 04/01/01 01:01 AM
I had long answers to all of you written twice now, my computer crashed both times I tried to post them. So I will just say Thank You all and hope you will forgive me, and hope this post will make it through .
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: Announcement (Off topic but good) - 04/01/01 02:37 AM
Deb,<P>Glad to hear suck good news! I have many friends that have gone through the Intefuron(sp?) treatment and now are in remission. I have another friend that starts her treatment next month.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums