Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
For those of you who know me, you know I have Hep C. I have been on combo therapy for right at 8 months now. I want y'all to know I am now in remission ! I have been here before but relapsed, we are hoping that won't happen again since the anti-viral has been added. <P><P>------------------<BR>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, Please educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In</A> memory of a very dear friend <A HREF="http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp" TARGET=_blank>http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp</A>

S
S
<B>Deb</B><P>Praise the Lord! I am just hearing so much happy news here tonight. Thanks for sharing. I for one am going to stand on what God promises us and believe your remission is a permanent part of your life.<P>Hugs honey,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited March 31, 2001).]

A
A
Deb.........<P>GOOD GOOD NEWS!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>I am so excited for you. I am smiling with tears running down my face. <P>Almost Happy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>----<BR>TIME

K
K
Hi Deb, it has been a long time , but I'm really happy to hear the news [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I'm glad I came here today.<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat

B
OP Offline
B
<B> Samantha </B> Check your email hon !<P>:: blinks , rubs eyes, blinks again:: <B> Almost [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B> is it really you ? Wow ! I am so [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] to see you again !<P><B> Kat </B> Wow this <B> IS </B> blast from the past night ! Wanna dance ? Is it time for another party, or maybe a road trip ?<P>Thanks guys.<P>edited to fix coding.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Bozos_ Deb (edited March 31, 2001).]

K
K
DOn't blink anymore, it really is meLOL<BR>I had to be away, I guess I needed the break, and then had computer problems - lost all the e-mails on two crashes and one of them left us almost 2 months without computer - and then RUi was laid off again, so he was home - meaning less time on the computer LOL-then the last time came here wrote a long post just to find out that the password was wrong! I relied so much on gator, but never saved anything, when the computer crashed, so did gator grrr...<BR>But anyway, I'm here now, and I"m so glad I came! From good news to find old friends...yes... let's party! ANd dance too ...I have white wine, cheese and grapes. What do you have at hand? Bring the music [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>How's everything else? We had another round of bad luck , starting with Rui's lay off and me loosing half my hours at work, but still sailing trough.<BR>It's close to 3 years now, I'm not sure if it makes a difference anymore. Still think about it sometimes, but the pain did fade as things keep going o.k.<BR>ANyway, I had to sign up again and have the password, so I'm back [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Many hugs<BR>P.S. whatever you do, don't bring country music! It's the only trigger I still have LOL<BR>Kat<P><P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

N
N
What wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you!

N
NSR Offline
N
Deb,<P>I am <B>very</B> happy for you...<BR>...you'll be in my prayers.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim<p>[This message has been edited by NSR (edited March 31, 2001).]

L
L
This IS a reason for a party and the big ole happy dance!!! Hi, everybody! <P>Deb, I'm soooooooo happy I'm sitting here with tears. This is the best news I've heard in a long, long time!!!!!<P>Gotta go for now, but I'll be back to check. <P>Kat, I thought I had LOST you!! LOL <P>Love, <BR>Lori

N
N
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Woo Hoo!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Many YEARS of healthy living ahead!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Much love Deb,<P>**edit, edit, edit <B>KAT</B>!!!!! Hi, Hi, Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited March 31, 2001).]

C
cl Offline
C
(((((((((((((((deb)))))))))))))))<BR>I am sooooooooooooo happy for you deb!<BR>Nice to have you back. It is time for a party girl! <BR>How bout a Spring party to celebrate?<BR>Love, cl

W
W
Deb<BR>That is wonderful news!!!<BR>I am so happy for you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>You deserve all the good things that can come your way.

C
C
Oh, Deb. Sometimes hearing great news like this is balm for the soul. Thanks for letting us know of your remission...and sharing in your joy. For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth...hallelua.<P>Love<P>Catnip =^^=

E
E
Looks like "Old Home Week" on this thread . . .<P>Deb -- That is truly wonderful news. Praise and glory go to the Lord for this one.<P>God Bless<p>[This message has been edited by Empty Shell (edited March 31, 2001).]

P
P
Deb,<P>Glad to know you are in remision. I will do a dance for you. <P><BR>(((((((DEB))))))))<P>It is so nice to hear from you. I will pray evertying goes well for you.

K
K
Deb where's that music???<BR>Glad to find you all here, Lori, NB, wassy ...everyone..<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

F
F
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!!

B
OP Offline
B
I had long answers to all of you written twice now, my computer crashed both times I tried to post them. So I will just say Thank You all and hope you will forgive me, and hope this post will make it through .

W
W
Deb,<P>Glad to hear suck good news! I have many friends that have gone through the Intefuron(sp?) treatment and now are in remission. I have another friend that starts her treatment next month.<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,121 guests, and 43 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation