Marriage Builders
Posted By: Against the Wind Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 07:39 PM
Haven't posted here for quite some time and I was wondering if Chris, Distressed or anyone else is still around? My court date is set for June 19 (my birthday...isn't that a nice present LOL ) Just wanted to say hi to all. Lost all my email addresses so this is the only way. Prayers and love to everyone.
Posted By: K Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 07:47 PM
ATW:<P>Wow, here's a name I haven't seen for a while.<P>Distressed and Chris have both popped up (over at the General section) during April. LaurieC poked her head in at Recovery. There were a lot of old-timers showing up on <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/008311.html" TARGET=_blank>New Beginning's thread</A> too.<P>Sorry to hear about the divorce date.<P>God bless!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Chris -CA123 Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 07:48 PM
Hi AtW,<P>Think I’m going anywhere? HAH! 2 1/2 years & counting!<P>I was just going through my address book last night & I was going to email you & see what’s going on.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>
Posted By: new_beginning Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 07:52 PM
I mentioned you just the other day myself...<P>I'm sorry about the date... blech...<P>Nice to see you though...<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck
Posted By: Lu Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 09:33 PM
Hi ATW,<P> I don't know if you remember me (I didn't post much back then) but was on the board when you were and I think I remember your story. Didn't your H move into his office? I could be confused but definitely remember your name!! By the way, are YOU the card fairie?!!! Anyway, how's things for you (despite the D date?).... LU
Posted By: Distressed Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 10:30 PM
Hi Against the Wind:<P>Glad you popped up. I come here once in a while, mostly to lurk. Send me an e-mail at solarcalc@hotmail.com and we can update each other on what’s going on. Hope you’re doing well.<BR>
Posted By: trustntruth Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/08/01 11:18 PM
Hello to you too!<P>Update your story! I'm thinking your husband went to an island to work and you were afraid OW would go with the last time I remember?<P>I think on page 2 there is my update....<P>Take care<BR>TnT
Posted By: terri Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/09/01 03:31 AM
WOW!!!! ATW!!! It's been so LONG! <P>I am sorry that you are having that court date, but it is so good to hear from you... Do update - we are truly interested in hearing what has been going on with you!<BR><P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/09/01 05:46 AM
Wow is right. Good to see your name. I am not if I ever posted to you or not, but I remember you. <P>I am very sorry to read of your impending court date. How are you? Please update us....
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/09/01 03:41 PM
ATW,<BR>I remember you very well. Thanks for updating us, even though, it is not the outcome you once hoped for. I used to want to go drag your H out of his office. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, gracious...think about these things." Phil 4:8
Posted By: Against the Wind Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/10/01 05:22 AM
WOW!!! So good to see all of you. I'm doing o.k. I am the one who filed first. H told me he was checking out lawyers and told me I should too. We have had little to no contact in ages. As far as I know he may even still be living at work and occasionally rents a room somewhere. He rarely sees our son. People from his past and sometimes even work still call here thinking he is living here. Haven't a clue where his head is at. I saw him once and he looks pretty sad and much older. But this is the path he chose. He had every opportunity to work with me.<BR>My son is doing great and I have new friends and am making the best life I can right now.<BR>Love you all!!!
Posted By: Sir Hurts Alot Re: Wondering what happened to.... - 05/09/01 08:28 PM
ATW, <P>Just wanted to say "HI". Sounds like you are doing OK. <P>God Bless, <P>SHA<P>------------------<BR>There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
© Marriage Builders® Forums