Marriage Builders
Posted By: Pepperband Welcome Paruil!!! - 02/21/02 04:56 PM
A real "Redbook Riff Raff" guru!<p>I am delighted to see you here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Pepper<p> [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Paruil Re: Welcome Paruil!!! - 02/21/02 05:15 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the compliment, Pepper !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>& ya gotta love the emoticons/graemlins here !! (Reminds me of the old women.com board. Now how about some [BLUE]different[/BLUE] [WHITE]colors[/WHITE] for the [PURPLE]text[/PURPLE]!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I&#8217;ll try my best to make it around here when I can (meaning in my usual sporadic and every once & awhile fashion).<p>Smootches,<p>Paruil
Posted By: Princess0413 Re: Welcome Paruil!!! - 02/21/02 07:13 PM
Paruil: Just wanted to extend my welcome as well. Good to see ya. Take care, and I'm sure we'll see you around. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Clearview Re: Welcome Paruil!!! - 04/23/02 08:34 PM
Hello all Redbook Riff Raff!!!<p>What's up with you!? We were trying to plan a short little reunion over there on the board. Contact me!!!<p>I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Princess0413 Re: Welcome Paruil!!! - 04/23/02 08:51 PM
Didn't quite go as planned huh Clearview? Heck, we actually seemed all alone over there. Noone but you, Lyndy and myself took part in that update. I thought we might actually get some new faces at least. So much for that place. I feel more at home here these days. I do miss a lot of the faces there though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Welcome Paruil!!! - 04/23/02 09:26 PM
So weird seeing my old thread float up unexpectedly!<p>Clear .. what reunion are you talking about? I am uninformed .... (duh, what else is new?)<p>So, what's up with you Clear??? Happy???Get your PhD yet?<p>Pepper<p>[ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: Pepperband ]</p>
Posted By: lyndy666 Re: Welcome Paruil!!! - 04/23/02 09:59 PM
Hi Ladies<p>Welcome P, I am sure your sage advice will be appreciated on this forum. Hi there to the rest of the Riff Raff, I posted my good news on the old board, but the short version is that I finished school, graduated top of my class, and got hired on at one of the most respected law firms in my city [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] ..... I am super happy, the rats are also well [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] and, well, being teenagers [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] ..... miss you all, much love, [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums