Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#978632 02/21/02 11:56 AM
P
OP Offline
P
A real "Redbook Riff Raff" guru!<p>I am delighted to see you here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Pepper<p> [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

#978633 02/21/02 12:15 PM
P
P
Thanks for the welcome and the compliment, Pepper !! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>& ya gotta love the emoticons/graemlins here !! (Reminds me of the old women.com board. Now how about some [BLUE]different[/BLUE] [WHITE]colors[/WHITE] for the [PURPLE]text[/PURPLE]!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I&#8217;ll try my best to make it around here when I can (meaning in my usual sporadic and every once & awhile fashion).<p>Smootches,<p>Paruil

#978634 02/21/02 02:13 PM
P
P
Paruil: Just wanted to extend my welcome as well. Good to see ya. Take care, and I'm sure we'll see you around. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

#978635 04/23/02 03:34 PM
C
C
Hello all Redbook Riff Raff!!!<p>What's up with you!? We were trying to plan a short little reunion over there on the board. Contact me!!!<p>I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

#978636 04/23/02 03:51 PM
P
P
Didn't quite go as planned huh Clearview? Heck, we actually seemed all alone over there. Noone but you, Lyndy and myself took part in that update. I thought we might actually get some new faces at least. So much for that place. I feel more at home here these days. I do miss a lot of the faces there though. [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

#978637 04/23/02 04:26 PM
P
OP Offline
P
So weird seeing my old thread float up unexpectedly!<p>Clear .. what reunion are you talking about? I am uninformed .... (duh, what else is new?)<p>So, what's up with you Clear??? Happy???Get your PhD yet?<p>Pepper<p>[ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: Pepperband ]</p>

#978638 04/23/02 04:59 PM
L
L
Hi Ladies<p>Welcome P, I am sure your sage advice will be appreciated on this forum. Hi there to the rest of the Riff Raff, I posted my good news on the old board, but the short version is that I finished school, graduated top of my class, and got hired on at one of the most respected law firms in my city [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] ..... I am super happy, the rats are also well [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] and, well, being teenagers [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] ..... miss you all, much love, [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 374 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation