Marriage Builders
Posted By: Topie25 pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 12:27 AM
I've been working on getting pics of my family on the net so that I could share them with you all here. It's always so nice to put faces to names, you know? [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>http://photos.yahoo.com/dantaes_inferno<p>Everyone's names are under the pics (8 in all). And I'll just add the note that the picture of Andrew was the last one we had taken of him... on September 1, 2000. He passed away 10 days later.<p>That's it for now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Karen
I wanna see!! I wanna see!! <p>Do you have to be a Yahoo member?? I'm not. I cant view the pictures. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Topie25 Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 12:33 AM
No membership is required. H and I set up the pics so that anyone can view them. Just by clicking on the link, it should pop up a new browser window on your computer.<p>The pictures are under the 'family' file.<p>Karen
Posted By: worthatry Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 12:33 AM
Karen - my good wishes for a beautiful family. I hope you are successful in keeping it together.<p>Your special MB friend,
Dave
Posted By: Orchid Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 12:39 AM
Hi Karen,<p>Those are just lovely pictures. You have a handsome troup & one good looking mama! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Love and hugs,
L.
Karen, <p>Ok I'm an idiot. I tryed again and got it right away.<p>You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing that with us.<p>Best Wishes.
Susie.
Posted By: TinyDancer Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 02:02 AM
Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: Faith1 Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 03:31 AM
Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
Posted By: nikko Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 10:20 AM
dear topie-you have a beautifull family. and its nice to have a face to put to your name. thanks for sharing this.
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 03:17 PM
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
Posted By: luvmydogs2 Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 04:32 PM
Gotta ask "How angelic are those babies"? hehe Oh yeah, also wanted to mention that I have a sister named Karen living in London too, I'll be visiting her this summer.
Posted By: hoping4future Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/13/02 04:56 PM
Names to faces, I agree!<p>Thanks!<p>Hoping
Great Pictures,<p>The kids are so cute. They were fun to see....Pat
Posted By: Topie25 Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/14/02 04:00 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by luvmydogs2:
<strong>Gotta ask "How angelic are those babies"? hehe Oh yeah, also wanted to mention that I have a sister named Karen living in London too, I'll be visiting her this summer.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>As far as the 'angel twins' go, they're actually really good babies! It's the soon to be 3 yr old who should be wearing a pair of horns with his red shirt. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] I'll probably be able to remove the angelic status from Alexander and Jonathan once they reach their 'terrible twos'.<p>Let me know when you'll be in town, and maybe we could get together for a coffee or something! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] It's a GREAT reason for me to leave my H with the boys so I can have a bit of a break with no kids. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Karen
Posted By: GeezLouise Re: pics of me, the H, and the boys. - 04/14/02 04:33 AM
Karen, the pictures of your family are wonderful. And such a good-looking family to say the least. I did notice that your sons have a lot of their mom's good looks. You are as beautiful as your posts. Thank you so much for sharing this most personal side of yourself and your loved ones.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums