Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Topie25 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I've been working on getting pics of my family on the net so that I could share them with you all here. It's always so nice to put faces to names, you know? [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>http://photos.yahoo.com/dantaes_inferno<p>Everyone's names are under the pics (8 in all). And I'll just add the note that the picture of Andrew was the last one we had taken of him... on September 1, 2000. He passed away 10 days later.<p>That's it for now! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Karen

S
S
I wanna see!! I wanna see!! <p>Do you have to be a Yahoo member?? I'm not. I cant view the pictures. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img]

T
Topie25 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
No membership is required. H and I set up the pics so that anyone can view them. Just by clicking on the link, it should pop up a new browser window on your computer.<p>The pictures are under the 'family' file.<p>Karen

W
W
Karen - my good wishes for a beautiful family. I hope you are successful in keeping it together.<p>Your special MB friend,
Dave

O
O
Hi Karen,<p>Those are just lovely pictures. You have a handsome troup & one good looking mama! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Love and hugs,
L.

S
S
Karen, <p>Ok I'm an idiot. I tryed again and got it right away.<p>You have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing that with us.<p>Best Wishes.
Susie.

T
T
Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

F
F
Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

N
N
dear topie-you have a beautifull family. and its nice to have a face to put to your name. thanks for sharing this.

L
L
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

L
L
Gotta ask "How angelic are those babies"? hehe Oh yeah, also wanted to mention that I have a sister named Karen living in London too, I'll be visiting her this summer.

H
H
Names to faces, I agree!<p>Thanks!<p>Hoping

M
M
Great Pictures,<p>The kids are so cute. They were fun to see....Pat

T
Topie25 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by luvmydogs2:
<strong>Gotta ask "How angelic are those babies"? hehe Oh yeah, also wanted to mention that I have a sister named Karen living in London too, I'll be visiting her this summer.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>As far as the 'angel twins' go, they're actually really good babies! It's the soon to be 3 yr old who should be wearing a pair of horns with his red shirt. [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] I'll probably be able to remove the angelic status from Alexander and Jonathan once they reach their 'terrible twos'.<p>Let me know when you'll be in town, and maybe we could get together for a coffee or something! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] It's a GREAT reason for me to leave my H with the boys so I can have a bit of a break with no kids. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Karen

G
G
Karen, the pictures of your family are wonderful. And such a good-looking family to say the least. I did notice that your sons have a lot of their mom's good looks. You are as beautiful as your posts. Thank you so much for sharing this most personal side of yourself and your loved ones.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 288 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation