Marriage Builders
Posted By: Maine See Her - 06/08/04 07:18 PM
My hushand had a planned weekend affair. Briefly, he planned a fishing trip and instead went away with a co worker in his building, not office. I found out when the woman's husband left a message on our answering machine. I called the number left and the husband said that my husband was "f" ing his wife and that they went away. I thought it was a lie. But when I called my husband's cell phone, there was no answer. The next day there was another message from the other husband that he found the two of them at a motel. My husband and I have talked things out. I am still hurt, but I am thankful that he told the truth when he returned. Now, after 3 weeks, I need to see what she looks like. He described her. But that is not enough. I don't trust her for she apparently opened her mouth and told someone about the affair. I have other things I am dealing with. But this one keeps egging me on. Any advice?
Posted By: SheWill Re: See Her - 06/08/04 07:40 PM
Sorry for what you are going through. What specific type of advice are you looking for? Whether to meet the other woman? How to heal your broken relationship? I'm not sure if I can help without a specific question..

You have come to the right place for support though.

Good Luck
Posted By: johnh39 Re: See Her - 06/09/04 04:16 AM
Click on the link in my signature line.
Posted By: Maine Re: See Her - 06/10/04 05:39 AM
In response to what I wrote on SEE HER, I mean that I need to know what she looks like. I know where she works, I know her name and I know what vehichle she drives. I was planning tomorrow to wait by the parking lot for the car and just see what she looks like. My husband gave a brief description of her being shorter than me and bigger and blue eyes, short dark hair. Am I foolish to do this? I can't stop thinking about what she looks like. I also would like to know what she looks like because if she is following me or my husband. I don't trust her.
Posted By: sl000 Re: See Her - 06/10/04 12:02 PM
Dear Maine, I can understand you wanting to see what she looks like. My h is bs, he felt the same, everytime a car drove by our house he wondered is that the OM? He felt it important to know what the OM looked like, he did go to his house, now he knows what he drives, what he looks like, etc. It gave him some peace of mind....

Don't really know if it is right or not, but you may feel better... I would not talk to her though, I really don't think there is anything to gain by speaking with her, let us know what you do - Sandy

<small>[ June 10, 2004, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: sl000 ]</small>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums