Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#448540 06/08/04 02:18 PM
M
Maine Offline OP
OP Offline
M
My hushand had a planned weekend affair. Briefly, he planned a fishing trip and instead went away with a co worker in his building, not office. I found out when the woman's husband left a message on our answering machine. I called the number left and the husband said that my husband was "f" ing his wife and that they went away. I thought it was a lie. But when I called my husband's cell phone, there was no answer. The next day there was another message from the other husband that he found the two of them at a motel. My husband and I have talked things out. I am still hurt, but I am thankful that he told the truth when he returned. Now, after 3 weeks, I need to see what she looks like. He described her. But that is not enough. I don't trust her for she apparently opened her mouth and told someone about the affair. I have other things I am dealing with. But this one keeps egging me on. Any advice?

#448541 06/08/04 02:40 PM
S
S
Sorry for what you are going through. What specific type of advice are you looking for? Whether to meet the other woman? How to heal your broken relationship? I'm not sure if I can help without a specific question..

You have come to the right place for support though.

Good Luck

#448542 06/08/04 11:16 PM
J
J
Click on the link in my signature line.

#448543 06/10/04 12:39 AM
M
Maine Offline OP
OP Offline
M
In response to what I wrote on SEE HER, I mean that I need to know what she looks like. I know where she works, I know her name and I know what vehichle she drives. I was planning tomorrow to wait by the parking lot for the car and just see what she looks like. My husband gave a brief description of her being shorter than me and bigger and blue eyes, short dark hair. Am I foolish to do this? I can't stop thinking about what she looks like. I also would like to know what she looks like because if she is following me or my husband. I don't trust her.

#448544 06/10/04 07:02 AM
S
S
Dear Maine, I can understand you wanting to see what she looks like. My h is bs, he felt the same, everytime a car drove by our house he wondered is that the OM? He felt it important to know what the OM looked like, he did go to his house, now he knows what he drives, what he looks like, etc. It gave him some peace of mind....

Don't really know if it is right or not, but you may feel better... I would not talk to her though, I really don't think there is anything to gain by speaking with her, let us know what you do - Sandy

<small>[ June 10, 2004, 07:03 AM: Message edited by: sl000 ]</small>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation