Marriage Builders
Posted By: ThisAlex Love, Lust, Marriage - 06/01/00 11:51 PM
I thought this was funny but some seem to disagree; what do you think?<P>Click here: <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum28/HTML/003256.html" TARGET=_blank>Love, Lust, Marriage</A>
Posted By: missy2 Re: Love, Lust, Marriage - 06/02/00 05:17 AM
I found it to be reality - sad but true. Sure makes me want to turn back the hands of time and try again!<P>Missy2<P>
Posted By: lonelymom Re: Love, Lust, Marriage - 06/02/00 12:54 PM
Alex,<P>Hi! I think it depends on the mood your in and the pain of the affair when you read this. If I read it a few months ago, I'd have been ready to choke my ex for that lust that made him so happy.<P>The smarter, happier me, read this today and thought, you know what, I want a LUST and LOVE in my marriage and if you combine almost all of those statements together, you can have a good marriage if you lust after your own partner. <P>Then again, this was probably meant as some good humor and thats about it. I like it. <BR>Even after being betrayed, I'm not afraid of Love, Lust, or Marriage as long as I am happy.<P>Good luck, Dana<BR>
Posted By: ThisAlex Re: Love, Lust, Marriage - 06/04/00 12:58 AM
<B>Missy, Dana</B>,<P>Sorry that I didn't answer sooner, I've been pretty busy working, doing my chores in the 2 associations that I belong to, attending a real estate specialization course every Saturday, having fun with my daughter and... partying <B>yes!</B>. I even partied with the wife last night and the night before. No... not trying anything, just being "friends" (<B>ugh!!</B>); some of the other parties have been business engagements (hey, I gotta do what I gotta do!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Now seriously, the way I see it laughing about someone else's disgrace is insulting, but finding humor in our own problems helps us to find the brightest side of ourselves.<P>Revolving over and over the same issue without finding something to smile about can only be comparable to consistently rub a physical wound: it would never heal. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><B>In any case, it was just a joke.</B><P>Alex<P>------------------<BR><B>Live fully and always learn</B>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums