Marriage Builders
Posted By: SDS Need Prayers - 07/19/00 02:56 PM
Well tomorrow is the day I go to court. It will be very simple has H has already signed the papers. I really don't want to do this but it is the right thing to do. I have to get on with my life and I have to protect myself. It just hurts so much. I spent most of last night crying. I actually cried myself to sleep. I still can't believe this is happening. I aways thoought we would be together forever. BUt I know the man he has become is not the man I wanted to spend the my life with and I don't think that person will ever come back. <P>I need your prayers to help me through the next few days. Court day tomorrow and I load the moving van Friday and leave for Texas on Saturday. I am finishing packing and I left the hard stuff for last, the stuff with the most memories! The first few days in Texas will be hard also as I will be by myself unpacking. My roomate will leave Sunday as she still has a week left to work here but she will be back a week from this Sunday. My daughter and her family will come in the middle of the week as we are going to Six Flags. So my hard days will be from now til next Wed. <P>Thanks for you help Love you all!<P>------------------<BR>di<P>
Posted By: Downhearted Re: Need Prayers - 07/19/00 04:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SDS:<BR><B>Well tomorrow is the day I go to court. It will be very simple has H has already signed the papers. I really don't want to do this but it is the right thing to do. I have to get on with my life and I have to protect myself. It just hurts so much. I spent most of last night crying. I actually cried myself to sleep. I still can't believe this is happening. I aways thoought we would be together forever. BUt I know the man he has become is not the man I wanted to spend the my life with and I don't think that person will ever come back. <P>I need your prayers to help me through the next few days. Court day tomorrow and I load the moving van Friday and leave for Texas on Saturday. I am finishing packing and I left the hard stuff for last, the stuff with the most memories! The first few days in Texas will be hard also as I will be by myself unpacking. My roomate will leave Sunday as she still has a week left to work here but she will be back a week from this Sunday. My daughter and her family will come in the middle of the week as we are going to Six Flags. So my hard days will be from now til next Wed. <P>Thanks for you help Love you all!<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Posted By: kam6318 Re: Need Prayers - 07/19/00 09:11 PM
I am so sorry it has come to this. You have my prayers and a big hug<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{di}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Kathi
Posted By: 10021997 Re: Need Prayers - 07/19/00 09:20 PM
prayers are with you.........I dread my day.<P>Welcome to Texas....from another transplant.<P>May God bless
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Need Prayers - 07/20/00 08:01 AM
Hey Di,<P>Prayers and best wishes coming your way. I am really saddened because it looked like you almost made it back together.<P>I have had many sleepless nights, like this one, because it's getting down to the wire for me as well. I made a list of pros and cons of trying to keep going and all it did was waste some time and make me think. Is it all worth it? Do I really want her back?<P>Starting to ramble. Wishing you the best new life in a new state.<P>Tim
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Need Prayers - 07/20/00 01:37 PM
Dear Di, <BR>My x also signed papers in advance, as did I. So neither of us needed to go. But I went, just because I wanted to hear it, feel it. It is the final act, so to speak. I will be thinking of you today.<P>------------------<BR>Susan
Posted By: MF Re: Need Prayers - 07/20/00 02:26 PM
((((((((((((((((di))))))))))))))))<BR>I wish you luck in Texas.<BR>You can go through this.. I will pray for you.<BR>MF<BR>
Posted By: Sheba Re: Need Prayers - 07/20/00 03:10 PM
Hi SDS -<P>I am so very sorry that it has come to a divorce....<P>I wish we could have aided you more at the volatile points throughout this nightmare.......<P>I sincerely hope that your new job and location will bring you a new sense of peace within yourself and your life.<P>I love ya, Di!!! BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba
Posted By: NSR Re: Need Prayers - 07/20/00 07:22 PM
One of my dearest friends... di...<P>My prayers are for you...<BR>...for a better life...<BR>...for a good life...<P>I will be following in your footsteps in just over 2 weeks.<P>Know that I've always prayed for you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>...and always will. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey...<BR>...you probably haven't heard it much...<BR>...but you've guessed it...<P>...<B>you are loved</B>!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums