Marriage Builders
Posted By: Stacia_Lee Shocking news!!!! - 10/24/09 11:53 PM
Hello my old friends!!
I know I've been in and out for a long time... and I know that I really should come back more often to support the newbies in their quest for peace.
Its just that once you get to a certain point in this journey, you just keep moving... smile You don't mean to forget to come back, you just... well... forget!

Lil Bit is now 8 and Baby Mac is 6. Our 16th wedding anniversary is coming up in about 3 weeks... Life is good, dispite my layoff in March.

Here is the shocking news... I'm pregnant again! Those of you that don't know me very well, I had to take 7 months of Clomid to get pregnant with my Miracle baby... Baby Mac. We tried for years before that... to no avail...
Now, I'm 40yrs old and just found out I am pregnant! 6 wks and 5 days ... according to the U/S. We got to see the heartbeat. We are still in shock, but very happy.

I miss you all! I have several of you on my Facebook page, if you are on FB, drop me a line! (facebook.com/stacialee is my page address)

TTYS!
Staci 40
DH 42
SS 24
Lil Bit 8
Baby Mac 6 (not so much a baby anymore)
and EDD 6/14/10!!!
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Shocking news!!!! - 10/24/09 11:56 PM
Holy Smokes!

Congratulations! cool
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: Shocking news!!!! - 10/25/09 03:22 AM
Wowwww Stacia!! Congratulations!!! grin

Welcome back with your good news and it's so wonderful to hear everything is going good! Yes, we sure could use your helpful advice & suggestions here but understable that beautiful family of yours is the #1 concern.

Please,,keep us updated. Take care of yourself and your new project!!

Nerly
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Shocking news!!!! - 10/26/09 04:06 PM
THAT IS SO AWESOME!

BIG Congrats!

Posted By: Stacia_Lee Re: Shocking news!!!! - 10/26/09 10:29 PM
Thanks y'all! We're still in a bit of shock over the new baby... but we're extremely happy!
The kids are excited, Lil Bit is more so than Mac.
They keep kicking around names for the baby, Lil Bit says its gonna be a girl, Mac wants a boy.
But we'll all be happy with whatever the Lord grants us. smile

Feels good to come back and still see familiar names.
To know that you all are still helping people work through this.

TTYS, Staci
Posted By: faithful follower Re: Shocking news!!!! - 10/26/09 11:29 PM
Wow!!!!!! Congrats to all of you!!!
Posted By: FledTheState Re: Shocking news!!!! - 10/29/09 11:15 PM
Many Happy Blessings!!!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums