Marriage Builders
Posted By: Anonymous Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/09/00 11:24 AM
Guess I'm not allowed to send a message with no text!<P>So - my father died Sunday night. I'm going to be away from my computer for the next two days. I'll catch up on posts Wednesday night.<P>Sue<BR><p>[This message has been edited by childless_altemail (edited May 09, 2000).]
Posted By: Audrey Re: Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/09/00 02:20 PM
Sue,<P>My condolences on your father's death. I will keep you in my thoughts.<P>Take care,<BR>Audrey
Posted By: catnip Re: Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/09/00 11:14 PM
Sue:<P>I am so sorry for your loss. <P>Prayers<P>catnip =^^=
Posted By: catnip Re: Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/09/00 11:19 PM
Dr. Harley:<P>I am very grateful you created this topic for those of us in this situation and appreciate how responsive you are to our suggestions and requests.<P>This will help a lot of people who are confused and angry over this completely life altering occurance. In fact, this whole MB Forum idea of yours is a pretty incredible thing. You have brought us together to console and comfort, guide and share, and most importantly to learn and to heal.<P>I, for one, will always be grateful to you.<P>catnip =^^=
Posted By: Jenny Re: Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/10/00 04:16 AM
Sue,<BR>So sorry for your loss.<BR>Jenny
Posted By: babstr Re: Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/10/00 06:04 AM
Sorry Sue. Your family is in my prayers.<P>babstr
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Thank you, Dr. Steve! (NT) - 05/10/00 01:33 PM
Sue,<P>I don't post in this forum but I hought I'd check it out.<P>I'm really sorry to hear of your father's passing. My heartfelt prayers to you and your family.<P>(((((HUGS)))))<BR>Mitzi<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums