Marriage Builders
Posted By: gabi1116 Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/01/02 05:32 AM
Please keep my h and I in your thoughts and prayers today. I am thinking if we all pray the strong good thoughts will make it to the grand jury. They will then surely see that the evidence is bull and throw the case out. Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. Peace and love to all of you. Gabi1116
I will be praying for you... <p>God knows all, and that is what matters.
It is His battle to win, and who can defeat God?<p>Remember to let your light shine so bright that everyone in that courtroom sees Christ through you.<p>Julia
Posted By: twiisty Re: Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/01/02 02:31 PM
Praying for you. I will be thinking about you off and on today...May the Lord go before you and be your rear guard....please post as soon as you are able...<p>Hugs,
Twiisty
Posted By: Dawn71 Re: Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/01/02 02:57 PM
Hello,
I will be praying for you.<p>Dawn
Gabi,<p>You are in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck and keep us posted.<p>Tee
Posted By: tinlizzy Re: Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/01/02 09:20 PM
gabi,hon.....I will be praying for you and your family! <p>tinlizzy
Posted By: catnip Re: Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/02/02 05:17 AM
Storming the Heavens for you and yours, Gabi...God will resolve these gross injustices in His way and in His time. Be patient. We are praying for you and He hears your prayers and knows what's in your heart.<p>Catnip =^^=
Posted By: gabi1116 Re: Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/04/02 05:48 PM
Thank you all for your warm wishes and prayers. <p>Catnip, you are right our prayers will be heard. Peace and love to all of you, Gabi1116
Posted By: catnip Re: Prayers needed, court in the morning - 02/06/02 04:34 AM
So...Gabi....<p>What happened? How did it go? Please tell us all went well...<p>Love<p>Catnip =^^=
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums