Marriage Builders
Posted By: ClearlyNow Support Group - 05/27/21 05:11 PM
I was wondering if there is an over the phone support group available for the following:

-women whose spouse was unfaithful
-have decided to stay in the marriage
-following the Marriage Builder principles

Thanks,
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Support Group - 05/27/21 11:31 PM
Welcome to MB.

The only telephone support that I know of is Dr Harley's son, Steve Harley's coaching service. I haven't used this, but the many reports I've read on this forum always praise it. You can find out more about it at the link "Coaching Centre" in the red area at the top of every page.

This forum can provide you with online support, however, if you want to talk to peers who have been through infidelity. All you need to do is tell us more about your situation; continue in this thread.

When you say "following the Marriage Builder Principles", do you mean both of you are following them - you and your husband? If he's following them with you, you will have noticed an improvement in your marriage since you first registered here. If he is not, or is doing so only reluctantly, you probably feel stuck. Do tell us more.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Support Group - 05/27/21 11:49 PM
Welcome to MB.

Yes like SugarCane said there is the Coaching Center

Feel free to post your story here.
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Support Group - 06/16/21 11:38 PM
Why not use this thread as the place to tell your story and ask questions about recovery from an affair? You'll get a lot of help if you do that.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums