Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
My husband is using a prepaid non-smart phone to call (not his everyday phone) and text HER. I can't find spyware for anything other than smart phones. Easy Spy says it will do them but I see really poor reviews. I'm desperate. Please

S
S
Originally Posted by Tasil
My husband is using a prepaid non-smart phone to call (not his everyday phone) and text HER. I can't find spyware for anything other than smart phones. Easy Spy says it will do them but I see really poor reviews. I'm desperate. Please
Welcome to MB, Tasil. I am very sorry to hear about your H's affair.

I think you should post your story in the forum Surviving an Affair. You will get a great deal of help from experienced posters there in fighting this affair. I can tell that you are desperate and we will help you with a strategy. Either start a new thread in that forum, or click "notify" and ask the moderators to move this thread to that forum.

On the matter of the pre-paid phone: can you get your hands on it, or is he hiding it at work, where you cannot access it? How do you know he has it? How do you know he is not using his regular phone, and deleting the texts? Have you tried putting spyware on his regular phone?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have found the throw away phone. I can on occasion get my hands on it but he is deleting texts so I only see call logs. He no longer uses his regular cell since I can see the texts and calls on that one through cell provider website. It also is a non-smart phone.

Thank you for the suggestion on posting in the other forum. I really really need help.

T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T

B
B
Welcome to MB and sorry for your pain.

I wanted to let you know I'm trying to research some spyware for you.

Do you know where he talks to her? Car or in the house? Can you put a VAR in those areas?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
I would put spyware on his PC too.

J
J

Do you know who "HER" is?

The fact he has a prepaid phone means he is in an affair. NO need to verify more I think as long as you know who it is.

BH: 46
FWW: 44
3 DD: 20,17,11
Married 24 years
PA/EA: 5/08
DDay: 6/08
NC: 8/08
Previous EA 1998 confessed 8/08
In Recovery
T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
He generally speaks to her in his vehicle. Yes, I do know who she is.

Also, has anyone used Exposure 101, Plan A and still been able to reconcile? He says he wants a divorce - still loves me but isn't "in love" with me.

They both said that they broke off the affair but have started up again.

T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Husband is in an affair. After being exposed they both said they broke it off. He says he wants a divorce - loves me but "not in love" with me. They have started back up again although I haven't let on that I know this.

Is there hope when he doesn't want to work on marriage? I'm still living with him....do I just walk away? Not wanting to hand him to her on a platter by doing that.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
E
Tasil, many of us here have exposed, plan A'd and reconciled. Start with the first thread on this forum "Start Here" and read through it.

The very first thing you must do is put together your list of targets to expose to and do it quickly and swiftly.

B
B
Husband is in an affair. After being exposed they both said they broke it off. He says he wants a divorce - loves me but "not in love" with me. They have started back up again although I haven't let on that I know this.

Is there hope when he doesn't want to work on marriage? I'm still living with him....do I just walk away? Not wanting to hand him to her on a platter by doing that.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stick to one thread.

Have you read all of these?
Start Here First-Welcome Aboard

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
He generally speaks to her in his vehicle. Yes, I do know who she is.

Also, has anyone used Exposure 101, Plan A and still been able to reconcile? He says he wants a divorce - still loves me but isn't "in love" with me.

They both said that they broke off the affair but have started up again.
Is she married?

Who is she?

Please stay with us and we will help you with a Plan.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Does she have Facebook?

Save all her friends list to a word doc.

How do they know each other?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
She had a long time live in boyfriend but he kicked her out after finding out about affair. Her boyfriend and my husband had been friends for decades.

She does have FB page.

Afraid to exposed again. They were exposed to family and many friends the first time. Most has been done by her boyfriend...I have proven to my husband that I was not involved in any of the rumors, etc. They told everyone I'm the one causing problems

T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I have read most of them. My problem is he doesn't want to work on marriage.

B
B
She had a long time live in boyfriend but he kicked her out after finding out about affair. Her boyfriend and my husband had been friends for decades.

She does have FB page.

Afraid to exposed again. They were exposed to family and many friends the first time. Most has been done by her boyfriend...I have proven to my husband that I was not involved in any of the rumors, etc. They told everyone I'm the one causing problems
How long has his affair been going on?

Who specifically has the affair been exposed to?

How does he know this woman?

Have you talked to the OWBF?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
Copy all her Facebook contacts now to a word doc.

Has her family been told and who in the family?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
I have read most of them. My problem is he doesn't want to work on marriage.
That's because he is addicted to her.

How long has the affair been going on?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
They have been at it for approx. 18 months.

Husband confessed to his family and close friends. I believe her boyfriend has informed many more people.

He met her through her boyfriend who was a close friend of my husband.

Yes I have contact with her boyfriend. He wants nothing to do with her but wants to keep them apart which helps. His way of dealing with all this is through starting rumors, etc.

T
Tasil Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Approx. 18 months. It was easy for them since until recently I worked out of town during the week. I know that he liked the excitement of "getting away" with something.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 660 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation