lets just get it out there ive been married almost two years and been with my wife almost 4. she left day after my birthday jan 21 stayed with a girlfriend from work that i really didnt know and her brother. needless to say my wife and the brother became really close and connected emotionally and also slept with each other.

now i have for the time we been together not been so good to her making her feel beautiful, making her feel like the one, sometimes i was verbally mean, etc. when she left it humbled me so much and i realized how much i loved her.

we talked during the time she was gone and one day i told her to listen to a song well she didnt get to during the day until she laid down to go to sleep that night and turned her phone on pandora which plays random songs the first song that came on was that song. so @ 1 am she comes in the door to the house crying and holding me.

so she came home i didnt really know how deep it had gotten with the brother until recently. but shes been home i guess for almost a month & everything was awesome like never before. i naturally do the loving things im supposed to and it felt great. we finally had sex again a couple times then this last week it got awkward all the sudden and i have felt extremely terrified from it ever since.

then this morning we were talking and it came out of her mouth finally they did have sex and that she really doesnt have a sex drive right now and that it frightens her that theres no passion when we have sex. also it was said that theres always been something missing from beginning. she said it was like we were best friends trying to have sex.

but she said she went about it the wrong way when she left and should have been on her own thinking bout things instead of being with him and that sometimes she feels like she came home too soon but she came home for a reason and that was to work on our marriage. so in all this can someone please give me some advice on what i should do or how to get the passion into our marriage?

thanks so much anyone im going crazy i feel like.... sick