Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
My lawyer in Italy keep saying: PLEASE DON'T EXPOSE.
You are going to be suited, and you will start any separation cause with a big disadvantage, looking like a mad dog tring to get a revenge.

B
B
Originally Posted by Peter_ITA
You are going to be suited, and you will start any separation cause with a big disadvantage, looking like a mad dog tring to get a revenge.
In your other thread, you already said you exposed.

Anyway, I understand your suggested rules, which I was reading since August. And I applied them with all the strength I was able to use. Exposition, Plan A, Plan B, moving out. Nothing changed her mind in six months. And I thought that entitled me to try dating.
9/2012 She confessed the affair was still going on. Started therapy, both us individually, and also couple therapy. The couple therapist approved my need to move out. We ended the couple therapy. Exposure to families.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Tell your lawyer that you will subpoena OM and WW into court and put on record that they are having a workplace affair. How will that look?

Ask your lawyer why telling the truth is a crime?

It doesn't sound like your lawyer wants to do their job and fight for you. Maybe you should get another lawyer that works FOR YOU?
Can you file a sexual harassment case against their job?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
B
Also you never exposed at their workplace. You just told family.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by BrainHurts

I started exposing to family and friends.
With a lot of funny surprises.
I call have a call the the last OM fianc�.

My lawyer advised to not expose in the workplace.
But I just found and forwarded a 3rd grade judgment suggesting otherwise. If he doesn't agree I'll ask the opinion of other lawyers.

Last edited by Peter_ITA; 05/03/13 05:27 AM.
B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts

I started exposing to family and friends.
With a lot of funny surprises.
I call have a call the the last OM fianc�.

My lawyer advised to not expose in the workplace.
But I just found and forwarded a 3rd grade judgment suggesting otherwise. If he doesn't agree I'll ask the opinion of other lawyers.
To me it sounds like he doesn't want to do his job and fight for you.

Also find out if you can subpoena OM and WW into court and have it on record that they were having a workplace affair. What about sexual harassment?

You need to contact OM's fiance today. She will put pressure on OM's side.

Everyday your WW goes to work the affair is on strong.

How did that week of travel that they went on go?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

M
M

Lawyers don't care about your marriage and doesn't care if you lose your marriage. They only care about facilitating the easiest, "amicable" divorce possible. For the record, in America you can't get sued for telling truth. We have never had a lawsuit in any international country or America for exposure, though. And we have had members in Italy who exposed!! Your lawyer is a coward who doesn't want any trouble.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
You need to stop talking to lawyers and start fighting for your marriage if you want to save your marriage. Lawyers are lazy and do not want any ruckus. They don't care about your marriage, they only care about facilitating the easiest divorce possible.

AND, our Italian board members did expose at work and they were not sued.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
OP Offline
P
I exposed at her work place friday morning.
Saturday I received a support message from her boss: he praised my strength, he wrote he'll do what's right to stop the relation with the other man: reassignment at minimum.

N
N
GREAT!

Now show that feedback to the gutless SOB who claims to be your legal "counsel"!

Keep the heat (and light) on WW's infidelity, my friend.

T
T
Exposure only works when you expose.

Who else have you exposed?

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 766 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation