Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mehr Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I was reading some old threads of people as they go through Plan A and Plan B and recovery and something I couldn't find is... what happens with the WS in Plan B?

I'm sure there is a range of experience, but I am curious what is typical?

Like at first do they run naked through the streets screaming "freeeeeeeeeeeedom" followed by sleeping 12 hours a day the next week? More naked running? wink

Married 1/2000.
D-Day 3/7/11. WH moved in with OW and they married in 2013.
Single mom of 4.

N
N
Originally Posted by mehr
I was reading some old threads of people as they go through Plan A and Plan B and recovery and something I couldn't find is... what happens with the WS in Plan B?

I'm sure there is a range of experience, but I am curious what is typical?

Like at first do they run naked through the streets screaming "freeeeeeeeeeeedom" followed by sleeping 12 hours a day the next week? More naked running? wink

Mehr, I was wondering the same thing. My WW seems to be enjoying it, she is plan B'ing me it seems like.

Aka S2

I know what's next. I filed for D. Original betrayal and two FR's in one year. I'm done.

A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.

E
E
Well they continue doing the waywardness, but there is NO involvement from the Bs at all. They do not get any residual EN's met at all by the BS. The BS goes dark and silent.

Some Ws' try to get angry to try to make the bs break plan B. In one way or another. You see, a wayward is like a bratty teenager always wanting their way, and having their desires shift from second to second. How dare the BS to want to not be involved in all their drama huh?

It mattereth NOT what the WS is doing in Plan B. You let them see HOW it would feel permanently if you end things. You see, they are wanting to have some sort of connection to their BS (like friendship or maybe a little crack open in the door to try and have them on the side), and also keep the affair going too.

They don't want really to have to choose sides so they don't. But then comes plan B and YOU choose for them. You let them see that this fantasy is just that..a STUPID fantasy and that it's awful most likely without the BS in their lives.

I'd say a great # of WS DO return after plan B, but some don't. You can never predict what anybody will do. But you can go with what works best for many people and I'd take the odds of plan B in your case.

Plus, you need more than plan B now. You need legal protection right now. QUIT thinking of your ws ok? He is not right now thinking of either you or your kids and he committed HORRIBLE mental cruelty how he treated them regarding truth and the ow. I cringed when I read that.

Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right. ~Jane Goodall

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (DaisyTheCat2), 683 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation