Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 85 1 2 3 4 5 84 85
Viper #2664085 09/11/12 09:14 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks everyone I'll look up the IG info and I'm in the house now and I will be in my bed in the next 2 min. Please I hope this works I'm so desperate to get my wife back so I can focus on her needs like I used to.

Darkguy #2664088 09/11/12 09:21 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by Darkseifer
Thanks everyone I'll look up the IG info and I'm in the house now and I will be in my bed in the next 2 min. Please I hope this works I'm so desperate to get my wife back so I can focus on her needs like I used to.

Good man!! Is she there? What did she say when you came home?

And whatever you do, DO NOT TELL HER ABOUT YOUR EXPOSURE PLANS, ok? This has to be a huge surprise.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Darkguy #2664089 09/11/12 09:26 PM
V
V
You're back in the house already? I'm impressed. I assumed you were no more willing to listen and believe us just yet than most BHs on this board. clap

Last edited by Viper; 09/11/12 09:28 PM.

Every man I meet is in some way my superior; and in that I can learn of him.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

MelodyLane #2664090 09/11/12 09:28 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well she said I'm getting comfy and it's against the rules but that's it. I really think she stopped talking to him. I'm leaning towards bugging her computer and then going to the IG if I find contact. Tomorrow I'll stay here tonite again but thursday I have to go to the field I'm military too, I'll be gone till Sunday. She works 3rd shift so Sunday is her day off and the first time we will be in the be together asleep. I wish I would of done this sooner thanks fellow MBers

Darkguy #2664093 09/11/12 09:32 PM
E
E

Bravo!

Darkguy #2664094 09/11/12 09:33 PM
V
V
You can not go to the IG and hope NC exists, or you can go to the IG and ensure NC exists.

What's so difficult here?

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Darkguy #2664095 09/11/12 09:36 PM
M
M
I'm leaning towards bugging her computer and then going to the IG if I find contact.

I would definitely bug her computer, but I would also report this RAT to the IG so they can issue a no contact order. This will scare him off for good.

A good keylogger is eblaster. You can get it at the same wed address I gave you before. The eblaster keylogger will email you reports so you only have to have access one time.

Well she said I'm getting comfy and it's against the rules but that's it.

Did you not tell her you are staying?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

Viper #2664096 09/11/12 09:37 PM
M
M
Originally Posted by Viper
You can not go to the IG and hope NC exists, or you can go to the IG and ensure NC exists.

BINGO! The affair should go on his record. Reporting it will help ensure he stays away for good.

Exposure 101

Viper #2664097 09/11/12 09:43 PM
V
V
You have a unique set of rules to play by here that most aren't privy to. Don't think, just do. All the thinking has been done for you.

You said this.....

Please I hope this works I'm so desperate to get my wife back so I can focus on her needs like I used to.
If this statement has any authenticity whatsoever to it, then what we are telling you to do should be no problem.

We all realize just how traumatized you are (and we all feel for you), but the thinking has already been done for you. All you have to do is do.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Everthesame #2664099 09/11/12 09:44 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Now she talking about me violating rules and crying cause she had to leave the OM which happened 2 days ago and she claims she loves him?! I know I shouldn't be show anger but what should I do ignore her? What should I do stand tall and firm?! Is this normal after an affair ends?

Darkguy #2664100 09/11/12 09:49 PM
B
B
Now she talking about me violating rules and crying cause she had to leave the OM which happened 2 days ago and she claims she loves him?! I know I shouldn't be show anger but what should I do ignore her? What should I do stand tall and firm?! Is this normal after an affair ends?
wayward fog disassembled and decoded
FEMALE wayward fog disassembled and decoded

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

BrainHurts #2664104 09/11/12 10:09 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks I'm going to enact plan get my wife back now. Wish me luck and I will be posting a lot so don't be angry with me. I'll be looking forward to Sunday!

Darkguy #2664106 09/11/12 10:14 PM
M
M

Just let her know that you are home to stay! And tell her you are sure sorry she is so upset. Don't fight, cry, plead or get angry. Just be calm and realize you are dealing with a falling down drunk. She is high on her affair. So your job is to kill the affair.

And then tomorrow, expose the hell out of the affair. Contact the OM's fiance, his IG, and all your wife's family members. Exposure will blow this affair up.

Exposure 101

Darkguy #2664107 09/11/12 10:15 PM
M
M
You are going great, my friend! hurray

Exposure 101

BrainHurts #2664108 09/11/12 10:16 PM
V
V
Ignore it, it's just the fogbabble like Brainy posted to you above. Essentially, drunk talk.

Concentrate on gathering intel and getting your plan together for the IG and others. In your case I would focus ALL my attentions on the IG. This will kill it dead. You can bet on it.

But, while you're doing that, get your butt into an [censored] kicking Plan A....carrot style.

You don't want to just show her what you are capable of taking away from her, but what you are capable of providing for her.

She's fallen out of love with you right now. That is what it is. Accept it.

But you can get it back.

MelodyLane #2664110 09/11/12 10:16 PM
M
M
And be sure she doesn't find this website. You need to keep this resource secret for now.

Exposure 101

MelodyLane #2664119 09/11/12 10:33 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ok so I will start Plan A when I get back from the field. Will she be resistant at first? If she is ignore and keep it up? I know I lost her because of neglect at what point should I hug her or even touch her? Will flowers or a card suffice?

Darkguy #2664122 09/11/12 10:39 PM
M
M
Whoah ... DSC .. your doing a fantastic job! Back in the house already? I think thats record time here ...

Good job man. Be firm .. and assertive. Almost like Dog Whispering. Dont let your emotions make your decions. Keep to the plan and listen to the vets. You have a great chance here.

MNG

MrNiceGuy #2664169 09/11/12 11:45 PM
D
Darkguy Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Some more background information on WW her 1st relationship ever was with my stepson's father and it lasted 4 years and was really physically abusive. Prior to coming here I have had 3 angry outburst with her and punched a wall when she told me about wanting a divorce and me snooping on her Facebook to find out about the OM. We been dating/living together for a year and married 4. The OM was arrested for sex acts with a familial child march this year. He told her his ex wife convinced his eldest daughter that he molested her. I did a background check on him and found out it wasnt close as the OM says. He told my WW it was closed in April. He has 3 kids with the ex wife and one with the fianc� and is a campus police officer. I tried contacting the fianc� to no avail via facebook should I send her another message? Where can I find steps and ideas for plan A?

Darkguy #2664184 09/12/12 12:00 AM
N
N
Originally Posted by DSC
Where can I find steps and ideas for plan A?

What are plan a and plan b

Page 3 of 85 1 2 3 4 5 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation