Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
B
Originally Posted by Deluded
I want to move on now from constantly being gobsmacked by how much WH has gaslighted me, the sheer nerve of him in treating me like a doormat - to just not caring anymore other than to look back and say thanks WH for enabling me to see how much more I deserve in life than this!

And that, my friend, is what you need to keep reminding yourself until you finally get to that point.

That statement alone shows how far you've come and how strong you've become. Keep going because there are going to be some real tough moments when you get into your dark Plan B. I know you're going to get to that healing point.

Stay the course.

hug

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

I
I
Deluded, one of the reasons exposure is so useful is that it highlights the unsupportive. When you have a nuclear exposure, telling everyone at once, it puts a clearly drawn line through all the people you know. Some are aghast and supportive, others support the affair - like your friend.

A crucial part of Plan B is to exclude affair-supporters. So I am thrilled you have one less burdensome friend.

Now chuck out the rest! Every one who told you your H had a right to affairs.

I wouldn't spend much time in psycho-analysis or talking to drama-loving friends. Make your present happy and active instead. Plan B is all about creating a happy now.

Once you go dark, and turn your mind away from these matters you will be stunned at how many bright and beautiful things there are to consider instead.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation