Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
A
Again with the windy proclamations of change - do, don't say. Wayward words are meaningless without action.

B
B
Originally Posted by allgoodthings2
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Why won't you change your phone number so OM can't contact you again.

Please read this What is Just Compensation?
I tried but we have a family plc can and my BH is the primary so he has to be with me.
Did you listen to the clips in here?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

alis #2859500 07/03/15 11:56 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by alis
Again with the windy proclamations of change - do, don't say. Wayward words are meaningless without action.

First of all , FORMER wayward, secondly since I can't very well display my actions on the internet I have to use words. Finally, my actions will be seen by the only one who matters, my husband.

BrainHurts #2859501 07/03/15 11:59 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Why won't you change your phone number so OM can't contact you again.

Please read this What is Just Compensation?
I tried but we have a family plc can and my BH is the primary so he has to be with me.
Did you listen to the clips in here?

Yes we have. We are both going to get rid of smart phones and go back to simpler ways and my phone number will be changing as well. We are also relocating. There's no argument from me on what I need to do.

alis #2859502 07/03/15 12:52 PM
A
OP Offline
A
***EDIT***

Last edited by Ariel; 07/03/15 12:57 PM. Reason: TOS: Personal attack
A
Administrator
Administrator
A
Please keep your posts respectful and refrain from personal attacks.

S
S

First of all , FORMER wayward, secondly since I can't very well display my actions on the internet I have to use words. Finally, my actions will be seen by the only one who matters, my husband.

Well your actions on this board haven't been much to write home about - this is an emergency room for couples whose lives have been turned upside down due to an affair..and you deceived them into helping you. Then after being prompted, you refuse to apologize. Now you are attacking our seasoned posters. Wow.

And you are wrong btw...Alis is a wonderful poster.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
A
A

You need to realize that you write a lot of fluff. You make a lot of excuses, you hide truth to affect how others perceive you, including H and other posters.

I say this to you, because you have a serious character flaw about this, AND IT NEEDS TO CHANGE, if you want your H to start taking your word at face value.

Or, argue and proclaim you are born again (again... again.. again...), if you want to continue status quo. Your choice.

Last edited by alis; 07/03/15 04:46 PM.
alis #2859528 07/03/15 04:58 PM
Administrator
Administrator
As this couple is getting help directly from Dr. Harley, this thread is now locked.

ToujoursMB@gmail.com
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation