Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Is there such a site that lists info about men and women who have had affairs with married men and women? Someone said there was and that I should expose the OM as a person with this character. I know I should just let it go but you would be amazed at some of the things that make me feel good!

Hope_full

Hope_full

Me - BS - 35
Her - FWW - 35
3 children
12 year marriage
Affairs were during 2005
OM#1 Met/Kissed-2/05, EA 2/05-5/05
OM#2 First Night Stand 5/05,Kissing 7/05, EA 05/05-12/05
Emotional DD w both OM's - 7/05
Physical DD - 7/06(Intial) - 5/07 (Details)
NC OM#1 5/2005
NC OM#2 12/2005
C
C
Have you exposed to the people who count? i.e., friends, relatives, co-workers? Doing it on a website is pretty much useless, and could result in legal problems, imo.

_
_
oh man!

that idea is soooooo tempting if that exists...

haven't heard of it though...and I can see a lot of legal ramifications too.

Me, 43, 2 online EA's 2006
DH, 45, 2DDs, 16 & 9
Married 23 years.
M
M
There is this one:

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/

P
P
There is one but I don't remember where it is. I actually did that! I posted her full name and the city where we live. There wouldn't be any legal ramifications because what I posted was the TRUTH. There was no slander or lies. Just the facts. It really felt good. Course I'll never know if there's any repercussions because I did it anonymously.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
S
S
Hope_full.

I've been around here for about 4 years, and I've got to tell you, You have posted more threads here in about 4 days as I've posted in 4 years.

What are you tring to do? I understand you want answers, but if you hop skip and jump all over this forum, no one will ever really know what your problem or history is her. thus, no one will be able to give you a comprehensive answer.

You are doing yourself a great disservice by jumping all over this forum with a different post everytime a new thought pops into your head.

No one can follow you!!!!!
What we end up with is fragmented thoghts from 5 or 6 different posts, all over the place.

Keep your thoughts and posts to one post, so people can actually be of help. Do you understand this concept??
\
All blessings,
Jerry

There are several of these, but you don't want 2 go there. Sympathy you will not get. You'll only get angry.

-ol' 2long

S
S
HUH???

Sorry, I don't get this at all??!!

edited to say:
why did you say i was looking for sympathy??
I don't get this, as it was never my intention.

Oh well.......

Last edited by shinethrough; 03/06/07 07:56 PM.
Okay, you aren't looking for sympathy. You won't get empathy either. you WILL get venom. You WILL get justification. You will meet all kinds of people who really don't have a caring bone in their bodies, else they wouldn't be having affairs.

I don't know what using such a site for "exposure" would accomplish, frankly.

Un42nately, it's not illegal 2 have affairs, so sites that ac2ally support WSs or OM/OW are quite busy.

Speaking from personal experience posting at loveshack.org, I only got my blood boiling and wasted a lot of time posting on their OW/OM board.

-ol' 2long

M
M
shine: 2Long was not talking to you in either of his last two posts. He was talking to the original poster.
Mulan

Me, BW
WH cheated in corporate workplace for many years. He moved out and filed in summer 2008.
Mulan, that's right! I should have read the whole thread before posting.

Sorry for the confusion, troops!

-ol' 2long

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation