I have conflict here and at home.

Conflict that you yourself created? Will you be more specific about the conflicts you're referring to?

So to say I am conflict avoiding is false.

It's always a play on words with you isn't it? To try to worm your way around the truth. Yes, we all see that you are up to your ears in conflict that you created. And YES, you are avoiding the conflict that you created. You created this thread and have been avoiding it because it conflicts with what you want to hear. Ex:

I tried to talk about things and that was not received well.

What you were trying to do was cry about the mess you're in, disguising it as an attempt to prove to Frozen and everyone else that she is obsessing and punishing you, in my opinon. And when everyone saw right through you and challenged you, you bailed and therefore avoided the conflict.

I have a call tomorrow evening with Kim. Until then, no relationship talks will ensue.

No relationship talks with us, or with Frozen? I think Frozen would find it healing if you were getting help from the people who "get it". Or is that another excuse to avoid conflict? You didn't mind talking about this stuff when you started the thread. If we all agreed with you, I wonder if you'd be posting away.....

So, I really don't know what you would like to talk about. As I see it, I am out in the open here anyway, so we can talk about anything.

O.K., are you still holding back truths from Frozen?

I am at work right now and can't really focus on this right at this moment, but I will post some responses this evening and we can see what happens.

I certaintly understand your need to work, but I do hope that you make Frozen your #1 priority by answering some of the hard questions that were asked of you. Avoiding conflict is way harder and emotionally draining than actually working through it. One resolves, the other festers and gets bigger.

Husband was unfaithful to me before and after our marriage, at least 7 times. I found out 13 yrs into the marriage. Trickle truth for an entire year. Several different d-days, so it was more like a d-year. Difficult recovery.