2 Corinthians 4:13-15 (ESV)
13 Since we have the same spirit of faith according to what has been written, "I believed, and so I spoke," we also believe, and so we also speak, 14 knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence. 15 For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.

The apostle speaks to a Christian�s faith in Jesus Christ. Paul said as believers in Jesus Christ we have the same faith; Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose back to life to defeat death. God through His grace and Mercy provides salvation from our sins so that we may come into His presence when our earthly bodies die. God�s grace and mercy extends to all so we can be thankful we will have others, family and friends, with us in heaven who will be giving glory to God.

This week a friend of ours passed away as her 16 year old daughter held her hand. Her life was quickly taken by bone cancer. She no longer exists here on earth; but I know her life continues in heaven for she believed in Jesus Christ, God�s merciful plan of salvation. I know if she were standing at the gates of heaven and God asked her, �Why should I let you into my heaven?� she would have said, �Because I placed my faith and trust in your Son Jesus Christ who died not only for my sin, but for the sins of the world. I know Jesus rose again to eternal life and I know He said I would be with Him if I had faith to believe in Him.� I know she is there in heaven. I know she is there with other friends and family who trusted Jesus as their savior. As long as we are here on earth it is never too late to ask Jesus Christ into our hearts and follow Him by faith. Have you placed your faith in Christ?