Psalm 25:14 (KJV)
�The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant.�

Jesus said in the book of John if any man does the will of God then he will know and understand the doctrine of God. David knew this from his relationship with God. If a person receives the truth of God, loves it, and experiences the power of it; they also best understand the mysteries around it. These know God�s purpose for their lives and what God is doing with them. In Genesis 18:17 God said, �Shall I hide these things from Abraham?� Yet because of Abraham�s commitment and love of God, God revealed what would take place through Abraham�s heirs.

King David continued in verse 15 of Psalm 25 by saying, �Mine eyes are ever towards the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.� While David did not always follow God�s desires for him, David was at least looking to God for answers. David knew God was always the one to take care of him and protect him. David had faith in God�s plan for his life and accepted what God had to say. For instance David had an affair with Bathsheba, which was out of God�s will. As a result Bathsheba became pregnant and David had her husband killed to cover his sin. When David and Bathsheba�s child was dying; David prayed but God did not answer. When the child died David accepted God�s decision. David loved God and knew even when God was not answering as he desired it was for his best interest. Because of David�s continued love for God, God revealed to him The Messiah would be born though his linage. God does not hold back secrets from those who fear Him in love and God shares his covenant faithful with those who accept His son Jesus Christ. If you know Jesus Christ then God has shared at least one promise with you and that is the hope of salvation. Continue to love God and He will show you even more.