Originally Posted by BetrayedP
AskMe, I'm going to try to read your devotionals everyday. I'm on this forum everyday and I love your faithfulness in putting this on here. I am a born again christian and have been struggling with my relationship with God since the infidelity bomb hit my life.

Thank you.

Father I thank you for a sister in Christ who longs to be closer to you. I realize that we all face hard and painful difficulties in our life that overwhelm us even to the point of struggling with any relationship, including you Father. But Father you are just, loving, gracious and merciful and your desire is a relationship with us. You desire that we fellowship with you and walk with you and converse with you. Father I pray for my sister in Christ that you would be close to her. I thank you for the blessing she gave me in her kind words. Father I know what happened in her life felt exactly what she said, a bomb hit. So Father I ask for her healing and that you would supply all her needs. Impart wisdom to both her and her husband that they can see the steps they need to make. Father I pray for the children and I pray a hedge of protection around them. I pray you would help them know you are near and keeping everyone safe. Bless my sister in Christ and restore the heart of her husband.

I pray these things in the name of Son Jesus Christ,
Amen