Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JustUss Offline OP
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
J
You are welcome to look around and read about discussions that are similar to your situation or discussions that you simply find interesting. As you will discover, the individual forums below are all open to the public for reading.

But if you would like to post a question of your own or start a discussion, click on the "Register User" link below to begin the membership process. There is no fee for joining. However, you will become a member of a community. And with that membership you will be held responsible and accountable for following the community's Rules & Guidelines and Codes of Conduct. They are very straightforward and are required in order to keep a safe and supportive community.

One of the most important requirements for becoming a member is that you read all of Dr. Harley's Ten Basic Concepts. Click the tab "Basic Concepts" above on the header to find them. The purpose of this Forum is to help couples use those Basic Concepts to overcome marital conflicts and restore romantic love.

Many of our members have been in shoes similar if not the same as yours. They begin by asking questions and, with the help of Dr. Harley's Basic Concepts, other members point them in a direction that will solve their problem. After their problem is solved, they often stay on to help new members with their own experience, perspective, and opinion.

The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Counseling Center at the top of this page.

If you have further questions, they may be answered by reviewing our FAQ, tech support and announcement information.
But if you are unable to find answers to your technical questions, please email Denali at MBDenali@gmail.com.

We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders� Guidance Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.

M
M
HDW, click on the person's name and select "add to watched users."

Then go to "my stuff" and select "watch lists." Click on watched users then select "edit watched users." Under "email notifications" scroll down to "when a new post is created" and then hit "update." You should then get a notification every time that poster posts.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
How do I quote a certain part of someone else's reply that I want to respond to?

M
M
Originally Posted by ljmom24
How do I quote a certain part of someone else's reply that I want to respond to?

lj, click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the post and it will quote the entire post. You can then delete any part of the post you don't want in your reply.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L

lj, click on the "quote" button at the bottom of the post and it will quote the entire post. You can then delete any part of the post you don't want in your reply. [/quote]

Why isn't it in a seperate box like yours?

M
M
Originally Posted by ljmom24
Why isn't it in a seperate box like yours?

Did you click on the quote box?

Exposure 101

L
L
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Did you click on the quote box?

I think I got it now...I had deleted the [/quote]

L
L
Thank you!

L
L
I do not see the "Register User" button so I can register for the forums.

S
S
Originally Posted by Livn4God
I do not see the "Register User" button so I can register for the forums.
Welcome to MB.

You are already registered to use all the forums, since you are already posting. All you need to do now is either contribute to an existing thread or start your own. To start your own, choose the forum that you want to post in and click the "new topic" button at the top of the list of threads.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
L
L
when i go to a post it says am denied and to come here to get access

M
M
Originally Posted by Livn4God
when i go to a post it says am denied and to come here to get access

Where are you trying to post? Post in the Marriage Builders 101 forum, or the Surviving an Affair forum.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
L
L
Oh sheesh. I see now was trying to post to Marriage Builders� Weekend Followup (For Marriage Builders� Weekend attendees only).

A
A
How can I delete my account completely? I would like it to be closed as soon as possible. Thank you.

A
Administrator
Administrator
A
Our policy

Originally Posted by JustUss
We quite often receive requests from members to "remove all my posts or threads." Our policy is not to remove threads unless there is a real imminent threat. Removing entire threads is not fair to the posters who took the time to post to your thread. Even if it no longer applies to your situation, other readers may be able to benefit from the advice & suggestions given. We take these requests very seriously and will avoid doing this unless there are extreme circumstances.

You may edit YOUR posts within a specific time frame and/or change your screen name. If you are unable to edit a SPECIFIC post due to time limits, we can help you. Or if you need something edited because of a quote by another poster, we can help. If you feel that your posts might be a threat to you in the future, we would suggest that you use caution when posting rather than asking the mods to remove your thread. The discussion boards are anonymous so PLEASE do not post info that will ID you.

Original post PLEASE Remove all my threads/posts!

M
M
Originally Posted by ataloss2014
How can I delete my account completely? I would like it to be closed as soon as possible. Thank you.

Then just don't post. smile

H
H
I am new here. Can someone point me in the right direction? Where to start first?

BW 51 (me)
WH 47 (husband) MLC
OW (I have no clue but need to find a way to find out)
17 together. Married 16 years.
Status of Marriage? I have no idea, but it is looking like he is going to leave

(Heelsdown is a horse riding term)
P
P
Welcome!

Start with the Basic Concepts. Then head on over either to the MB101 board or the Surviving an Affair board and tell us about yourself smile

I
I
i am totally new to this. Never posted on a blog. I would like to post my story to get some support and guidance. How does one "head over the the MB 101 blog". I just can't see how this whole thing works. Thx so much.

Love ME now.
F
F
Originally Posted by IntuitionGMH
i am totally new to this. Never posted on a blog. I would like to post my story to get some support and guidance. How does one "head over the the MB 101 blog". I just can't see how this whole thing works. Thx so much.

Go here: MB101

...and click "New topic"

Me (42)
Her (43) - feuillecouleur

DS(11)
DD(7)

Married: June 24, 2000

Recovered
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation