Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3002027 12/30/17 09:37 PM
J
jj89 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Was here a few years back, can't remember my account name, but ended up divorcing. All is great now. But, I remember a really great website used to look up cell phone numbers. I bookmarked it, but cannot find it now. A friend is going through a rough patch and I told him I would look. Can anyone post the link?

Thanks!

JJ Johnson
jj89 #3002031 12/31/17 11:11 AM
M
M

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

J
jj89 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Thank you!!!

JJ Johnson
jj89 #3002112 01/04/18 01:12 PM
A
A
Some other phone number searches that might be of interest:
https://www.facebook.com/search/people/?q=%2B########## (for some reason the search added a one to the start of the number - but a +and then the number in the FB search bar (no spaces, no () ) should work.

True People:
https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?phoneno=(###)###-####
Replace the # with the number

Fast People:
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/###-###-####

Burner
https://challenge.burnerapp.com/?number=#########

jj89 #3008109 04/30/19 10:05 PM
#
#
I think my husband has an ipad that has cellular service. If I know the cellular carrier (verizon), is there a website that will allow me to see if he has a phone number with that carrier?

M
M
surviving, no.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
Originally Posted by #surviving
I think my husband has an ipad that has cellular service. If I know the cellular carrier (verizon), is there a website that will allow me to see if he has a phone number with that carrier?

If husband's iPad has cellular service, this will be for data but of course he can use an app like Skype to make voice calls on a data plan.

Had you thought of looking at the iPad?

3 adult children
Divorced - he was a serial adulterer
Now remarried, thank you MB
(formerly lied_to_again)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation